n by downing Hamilton 45-23 fo

in News & Regeln 05.05.2019 04:38
von lebaobei123 • 225 Beiträge

ST. LOUIS -- The St. Louis Rams fired defensive co-ordinator Tim Walton on Wednesday after finishing in the middle of the pack in his one season. Coach Jeff Fisher, who said after the season ended that he didnt anticipate any coaching changes, announced the move and wished Walton well. Walton spent four years as the secondary coach in Detroit before he was hired last year by the Rams. The Rams didnt have a defensive co-ordinator in 2012, Fishers first season with the team, after Gregg Williams was suspended for his role in the Saints bounty scandal. Williams is on the market. He was a senior assistant on defence last year for the Titans, who fired coach Mike Munchak, and was defensive co-ordinator under Fisher in Tennessee from 1997-2000. The Rams were third in the NFL with 53 sacks and finished with the 15th overall defence, allowing 345 yards per game. They were 13th in points allowed (22.8). The team finished 7-9, but was just 1-5 against the rest of the rugged NFC West. Jonathan Drouin Jersey .2 million deal for the upcoming season with right-hander Garrett Richards.The person spoke on condition of anonymity Saturday because the announcement hadnt been made. Paul Byron Jersey . Tristan Jackson returned a missed field goal 129 yards early in the fourth quarter as the Roughriders beat the B.C. http://www.authenticcanadienspro.com/Hen...nadiens-jersey/. - While he appreciates suggestions from Packers fans of remedies for his sore left calf, Aaron Rodgers is not necessarily going to listen to the advice. Bob Gainey Jersey . The 31-year-old Spain midfielder hasnt played since Madrid lost in the Copa del Rey final to Atletico Madrid in May due to back and foot injuries. Joel Armia Jersey . -- Kevin Stadler might be playing in the Masters for the first time, but hes already showing his old man a thing or two. REGINA -- Two years ago, GM Brendan Taman went outside the box to find a new head coach for the Saskatchewan Roughriders. On Thursday, he rewarded Corey Chamblin with a contract extension through the 2017 season after leading the Riders to just the fourth Grey Cup title in franchise history. "I went with my heart and some people may viewed it outside the box but I knew we had the right guy," Taman told reporters at a news conference. "Corey brings is a lot of things to the table I was looking for when we were hiring a head coach for this organization. "Hes knowledgeable, hes very confident, he can deal with people which is very important as a head coach, hes got a very very good ability to put a very good coaching staff together. The last two years weve been able to do that and were going to have another one this year and I think thats a huge credit to Corey." Taman hired Chamblin, then Hamiltons defensive co-ordinator, following the 2012 season after Saskatchewan posted a league-worst 5-13 record. The Riders finished third in the West Division with an 8-10 record in Chamblins first season, losing 36-30 to Calgary in the conference semifinal. Last year, Saskatchewan won eight of its first nine games before suffering four straight losses. The Riders finished the regular season with an 11-7 record -- second only to Calgary (league-best 14-4 mark). After dispatching B.C. 29-25 in the West semifinal, the Riders upset Calgary 35-13 to advance to the Grey Cup game against the Hamilton Tiger-Cats. Before a rabid Mosaic Stadium gathering of 44,710, the Riders capped their season by downing Hamilton 45-23 for their first CFL title ever on home soil. "It was great for Brendan to think outside the box," Chamblin said of Taman. "He talks about making that decision from the heart, well, I coach from the heart and I thought that was a good match for us." The countrys sports editors and broadcasters rewarrded the Riders for their accomplishment by voting them The Canadian Press Team of the Year for 2013.dddddddddddd And in February, Chamblin was also named the CFLs coach of the year. And now, Chamblin has a deal that gives him the long-term security often sought by a pro football head coach. But Chamblin isnt about to rest on his laurels. "Its not something for us to sit back and say, Yeah, hey, this is what weve done," he said. "I think the biggest thing it does is it gives us a chance to work together to continue something. "We dont want to be one and done. Theres a lot of things that I think we still have left on the table that we have not accomplished." Chamblin heads into his third season having amassed a 19-17 regular-season record. Hes also 3-1 in the playoffs, including the Grey Cup victory. But hell have a much different team to coach in 14. Running back Kory Sheets -- the Grey Cup MVP -- and veteran slotback Weston Dressler both signed NFL deals with Oakland and Kansas City, respectively. Among the other players no longer with the Riders are defensive tackle Keith Shologan (Ottawa, CFL expansion draft), defensive back Craig Butler (Hamilton, free agent), running back Jock Sanders (Calgary, free agent), receiver Kierrie Johnson (Ottawa, free agent), linebacker Abraham Kromah (Hamilton, free agent) and punter Ricky Schmitt (B.C., free agent). However, Taman said one of Chamblins biggest strengths is his ability to communicate with players. "One of the main things we wanted was to have a head coach who was able to walk into this lockerroom and get the message across to the players," he said. "Corey does a very good job of that, obviously. "Whether the message is good or bad or indifferent, he gets it across. He also brings a definite passion to win, hes driven to win on a daily basis. He wakes up every day with ideas and knowledge to try and improve this team." Cheap Bruins Jerseys Wholesale Sabres Jerseys Red Wings Jerseys From China Wholesale Canadiens Jerseys Wholesale Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Discount Hurricanes Jerseys Blue Jackets Jerseys Outlet Adidas Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Rangers Jerseys From China Discount Flyers Jerseys Discount Penguins Jerseys Discount Capitals Jerseys Wholesale Blackhawks Jerseys Cheap Avalanche Jerseys Cheap Team USA Hockey Jerseys Cheap Stars Jerseys Wholesale Wild Jerseys Discount Predators Jerseys Discount Blues Jerseys Discount Ducks Jerseys Adidas Coyotes Jerseys Flames Jerseys Outlet Wholesale Oilers Jerseys Discount Sharks Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Golden Knights Jerseys Outlet Authentic NHL Winter Classic Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3727 Themen und 24544 Beiträge.