but Im happy with the lads

in News & Regeln 18.05.2019 04:10
von lebaobei123 • 225 Beiträge

Saskatchewan pair skaters Paige Lawrence, 24, Kennedy, Sask., and Rudi Swiegers, 26, Kipling, Sask., have ended their nine-year partnership. Lawrence and Swiegers achieved a lifelong dream of being Olympians earlier this year when they competed at the 2014 Olympic Winter Games in Sochi, Russia. Lawrence and Swiegers are four-time Canadian bronze medalists (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014). In 2010 they won their first international medal, a bronze at Skate Canada International. That same season they also won the bronze medal at the 2011 ISU Four Continents Figure Skating Championships. The team trained in Virden, Manitoba with coach Patricia Hole and in Florida with Lyndon Johnston. In 2014 they qualified to compete for Canada at the 2014 Olympic Games in Sochi and placed 14th. They then went on to place 12th at the 2014 ISU World Figure Skating Championships in Japan. "Im so thankful for all the opportunities and adventures that Rudi and I have had the chance to experience throughout our nine-year career together. It was amazing to fulfill our dream of competing at the Olympics and world championships and I have never been happier than I was while skating those programs," said Lawrence. "We have reached a point now where we both want different things and I wish Rudi all the health, happiness, and continued success in whatever path he follows." Lawrence continued, "I would like to say thank you to my coaches Patty Hole and Lyndon Johnston for their unwavering commitment and belief in us, my support team back home for always being there for me, and to all our fans for cheering us on and sharing in this incredible journey. I am so grateful!" Lawrence is looking to find a new partner and continue skating but is keeping an open mind to whatever life may throw her way. "Im so glad to have had the opportunity to skate with Paige and represent Saskatchewan nationally and internationally. One of my greatest joys is that weve been able to succeed and achieve our goals while staying true to our small town roots; proving that you dont need to move away to large centers to train," said Swiegers. "Id like to personally thank Patricia Hole and Lyndon Johnston for everything they have done for me, untold hours on and off the ice. Their dedication to me as a person and an athlete has been paramount in making me the man I am today." Swiegers finished, "I am truly grateful for all the sport has given me. This isnt goodbye for me but rather see you later!" Swiegers is taking a year off from competitive skating for personal reasons. San Francisco 49ers Jerseys . Left back Layvin Kurzawa put Monaco ahead in the 36th minute with a low shot after being set up by midfielder Geoffrey Kondogbia, sweeping the ball in after running onto Kondogbias cross from the left. Jerry Rice Jersey . -- Maple Leafs captain Dion Phaneuf has been suspended two games for his hit from behind on Kevan Miller of the Bruins. http://www.authenticsf49erspro.com/Steve-young-49ers-jersey/. -- First baseman Carlos Pena and outfielder Brennan Boesch have signed minor league deals with the Los Angeles Angels. Terrell Owens Jersey . scored 18 of his career- high 28 points in the first half, as fifth-ranked Ohio State dominated No. Deion Sanders Jersey .Y. - Brooklyn Nets centre Brook Lopez has a strained lower back and will miss at least a week. OSLO, Norway -- Italy beat Norway 2-0 in its opening European Championship qualifier on Tuesday as Antonio Conte extended his winning start as coach. Simone Zaza scored his first international goal in the 16th minute as Italy showed little sign of missing suspended striker Mario Balotelli. Strike partner Ciro Immobile was offside and in the goalkeepers line of vision, but the referee waved away Norways protests. Leonardo Bonucci doubled Italys lead shortly after the hour mark. Zaza also hit the crossbar late on and had an effort cleared off the line. "Ive had a dream week," Zaza said. "Now my aim is to remain in this squad and continue doing well." In the other matches in Group H, Bulgaria won 2-1 in Azerbaijan, while Croatia beat 10-man Malta 2-0. It was Contes first competitive match in charge after steering Italy to a 2-0 friendly win over the Netherlands on his debut last week. "It was an important match," Conte said. "It wasnt easy, its been a very long time since we won in Norway. These are three important points. In nine days we have managed to do important things with the lads, now we have to continue, get to know each other better to improve. "But I dont remember (Italy goalkeeper Gianluigi) Buffon getting his gloves dirty, while I remember several good chances for us to round out the scoreline. Its never easy to come here so Im happy. Obviously we need to improve but Im happy with the lads attitude." Conte replaced Cesare Prandelli, who resigned immediately after Italys first-round elimination from the World Cup. The former Juventus manager caused a stir when he left out Balotelli from his first squad -- although the new Liverpool striker was suspended for the qualifier. With Giuseppe Rossi out with kneee problems, Conte started again with Immobile -- last years top scorer in Serie A -- and Zaza.dddddddddddd Zaza, who was the first Sassuolo player to win an Italy cap, looked dangerous early on and he broke the deadlock following a mazy run with a shot from a tight angle which took a slight deflection to wrongfoot Norway goalkeeper Orjan Nyland. Norway almost levelled immediately but Joshua King fired over the bar under pressure from Andrea Ranocchia. Italy went close to doubling its lead when a fierce effort by Emanuele Giaccherini stung Nylands gloves and Immobile couldnt fire home the rebound. The Azzuri did score a second when Bonucci was left unmarked at the far post and headed in a cross from substitute Manuel Pasqual, who had just come off the bench. Zaza almost doubled his tally but saw his fierce effort crash off the crossbar from the edge of the penalty area. The 23-year-old was injured in the move and limped off. However, he was able to come back on after treatment on the sidelines and moments later saw an effort cleared off the line by Vegard Forren. Immobile was stretchered off in stoppage time but team doctor Enrico Castellacci later said it was "nothing to be concerned about." Elswhere, second-half goals from Luka Modric and Andrej Kramaric gave Croatia victory. Malta defender Steve Borg was sent off shortly after the half hour mark for hitting out at Croatia forward Mario Mandzukic. Substitute Ventsislav Hristovs late header saw Bulgaria snatch a 2-1 win in Azerbaijan. Ilian Micanski had scored the opener for Bulgaria before Dimitrij Nazarovs leveler. The top two teams from the nine groups qualify automatically, as does the best third-placed nation. The other eight third-placed teams can qualify through a playoff. Wholesale MLB Orioles Jerseys Red Sox Jerseys From China Discount Yankees Jerseys Online Rays Jerseys For Sale Blue Jays Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB White Sox Jerseys Indians Jerseys For Sale Tigers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Astros Jerseys Cheap Baseball Angels Jerseys Athletics Jerseys From China Mariners Jerseys For Sale Cheap Baseball Rangers Jerseys Braves Jerseys For Sale Discount Marlins Jerseys Online Discount Mets Jerseys Online Phillies Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Nationals Jerseys Cubs Jerseys From China Discount Reds Jerseys Online Brewers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Pirates Jerseys Wholesale MLB Cardinals Jerseys Diamondbacks Jerseys For Sale Rockies Jerseys For Sale Discount Dodgers Jerseys Online Discount Padres Jerseys Online Giants Jerseys For Sale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3727 Themen und 24544 Beiträge.