asnt my intention to play the game to

in News & Regeln 01.06.2019 04:01
von lebaobei123 • 225 Beiträge

ST. MARYS, Ont. -- Tim Raines and George Bell were inducted into the Canadian Baseball Hall of Fame on Saturday along with Rob Ducey, Nat Bailey, Tom Cheek and Nat Bailey. Raines spent 13 years with the Montreal Expos. "My heart is there," Raines said about Montreal. "Im not really Canadian, but I feel like one. ... It means a lot to be recognized by this country. It means that all the hard work I put in over the years has paid off, but it isnt something that I played for. It wasnt my intention to play the game to be the best. It was my intention to play the game to do my best." Through 23 years with six teams, Raines hit .294 with a .385 on-base percentage. He has 2,605 career hits, including 430 doubles and 113 triples. Known best for his speed, the 53-year-old Raines is fifth on career stolen base list with 808. He now works as a roving minor league instructor with the Toronto Blue Jays. Bell spent 12 seasons in the major leagues with Toronto and the Chicago Cubs and Chicago White Sox. He was the 1987 American League MVP with Toronto. Ducey, a Toronto, played for both Toronto and Montreal over his career. Cheek, who died in 2005, broadcast 4,306 consecutive Blue Jays games from Torontos first contest until June 2, 2004. Bailey, who died in 1978, owned the Triple-A Vancouver Mounties. Marcus Martin Jersey . Matt Carkner got back into the Ottawa lineup, and made his presence felt right away by settling his clubs score in a one-sided fight with Rangers forward Brian Boyle. Maliek Collins Jersey . -- The Chicago Bears agreed Tuesday to a one-year contract with defensive lineman Israel Idonije and are bringing him back for a second stint. http://www.officialdallascowboysfootball...-womens.Michael Briscoe is serving a life sentence for sexual assault, kidnapping and first-degree murder in the death of 13-year-old Nina Courtepatte in 2005. Chris Jones Jersey . The agreement comes a little more than one week after the video game manufacturer agreed to a $40 million settlement in a similar but separate case, bringing the total payout planned for athletes to $60 million, said Steve Berman, an attorney for the plaintiffs, and the NCAA. Zack Martin Jersey . Inter moved five points behind fourth-place Fiorentina and eight points behind third-place Napoli, which visits relegation-threatened Sassuolo on Sunday.NEW YORK, N.Y. - Kenyon Martin will miss the rest of the week and probably more with an injured left ankle, another loss for the New York Knicks frontcourt. Battling frequent pain, Martin agreed with the doctors that it was time to rest and his foot was placed in a walking boot. Martin says: "Sometimes youve got to listen to your body and not your heart." The 36--year-old forward said Wednesday before the Knicks played Portland that his injury was from overuse and that he would need rest and therapy, but hadnt been told surgery would be necessary.dddddddddddd Martin has appeared in 32 games, making 15 starts for the Knicks, who are missing starting forward Andrea Bargnani because of a torn ligament in his left elbow. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3727 Themen und 24544 Beiträge.