old pacers will leave the starting gate at

in Organisationen 04.06.2019 08:39
von smith bonnie • 565 Beiträge

LAS VEGAS -- J.J. Henry made a 50-foot eagle putt from the fringe on his final hole Thursday for an 11-under 60 and a one-stroke lead in the Shriners Hospitals for Children Open. Henry also had nine birdies in perfect conditions at TPC Summerlin en route to the lowest round of his career. The two-time PGA Tour winner broke the course record and was a shot off the event mark of 59 set by Chip Beck in 1991 at Sunrise Golf Club. Henry began play on No. 10, and birdied Nos. 12 and 15-17 on his first nine. He added birdies on Nos. 2, 4-6 and 8 before eagling the par-5 ninth for a career-best 7-under 28 on the nine. "I finally made some putts," Henry said. "Ive always felt like Ive been a pretty good ball-striker, and when I make some putts I seem to climb the board. "And I obviously hit a lot of good ones today and hit some close ones, but it was nice to make a couple of those ones, especially that last one for eagle on nine, my 18th hole. Im just trying to get it down there somewhere and obviously kind of tap it in, but its always a bonus when those things go in." Henrys previous PGA Tour best was a 10-under 61 in the 2006 Phoenix Open. "Obviously, this is the kind of week you (have to) shoot some low scores," Henry said. "And obviously (there) is a long way to go, but its nice to get one early in the tournament and see if you can kind of build on it. You (have to) shoot somewhere in the low to mid 20s (under par for 72 holes) to probably have a chance to win, and I think the golf course is going to be there." Argentinas Andres Romero was second. He had two eagles in a 61, also his lowest PGA Tour score. "I was focused on my game and I was trying to do my job, and thats all," Romero said. "I feel very good and focused on the game and on every shot. So I wasnt paying attention to the leaderboard and the other guys." Hes making his first start since The Barclays in late August. "I was practicing a lot and working on my game," Romero said. "And I was feeling very good this week. My swing is there. I was hitting the ball well and I had a really good round today." James Driscoll, Jonathan Byrd and Jeff Overton shot 63. Driscoll holed out from the fairway for an eagle on the ninth. "I actually hit a decent drive and it caught the left bunker," Driscoll said. "I had to lay up to like 90 yards and had a pretty good number and been working on my wedge game pretty good, so I felt pretty confident over it, and it kind of took a nice little kick for me and went right in the hole." Overton holed out for eagle on his opening hole --the 408-yard, par-4 first. "I dont ever remember holing out on the first hole any golf tournament," Overton said. " So it was pretty of cool. I kind of felt uncomfortable for some reason on the first tee, kind of pulled it and kind of had a tough little shot underneath the tree and hit a little low snap hook pitching wedge and it rolled about 30 feet and just died right in the centre and Im like, Sweet." Webb Simpson had a 64. Calgarys Stephen Ames carded a 65. Graham DeLaet of Weyburn, Sask., and Mike Weir of Brights Grove, Ont., finished at 72. David Hearn of Brantford, Ont., turned in a 77. Zach Johnson, the highest-ranked player in the field at No. 11 in the world, opened with a 69. Defending champion Ryan Moore also shot 69. Jimmy Walker, the winner of the season-opening Frys.com Open last week in California, had a 71. Drew Lock Jersey . Martin Reway and David Griger both recorded four points with a goal and three assists each. Mario Lunter, Daniel Gachulinec and Stanislav Horansky also scored for Slovakia (1-0). Dominik Kahun had both goals for Germany (0-2), who lost its opening match to Canada 7-2 on Thursday. Peyton Manning Jersey . The 10-horse field of 3-year-old pacers will leave the starting gate at approximately 10:14pm et. Co-owned and trained by David Menary, Hes Watching will be driven by Tim Tetrick and is the 5-1 fourth selection in the field. http://www.cheapbroncosjerseysauthentic....cus-ware-jersey. TSNs Farhan Lalji reports the Edmonton Eskimos non-import DT has a workout scheduled with an NFL team next week and isnt expected to sign a deal with any team until then. Cheap Broncos Jerseys . PETERSBURG, Fla. Brian Dawkins Jersey . The Professional Referee Organization, which manages game officials for the U.S. Soccer Federation and MLS, notified the Professional Soccer Referee Association of the lockout and said replacement officials will be used. SAN DIEGO -- The San Diego Padres previously inept offence has become resurgent and its leading to more victories. Everth Cabrera singled in the winning run in the 10th inning as the Padres won their second straight extra-innings game with a 4-3 victory over the reeling Atlanta Braves on Sunday. "Any time you can walk off two times in a row, it doesnt get much more exciting than that." said Tommy Medica, the teams hottest hitter. San Diego, which leads the majors in runs scored since the All-Star break, has won five of six and 10 of 16 since the break. Medica, who hit a pair of two-run homers on Friday night, put the Padres ahead 3-2 in the eighth with a leadoff solo homer off Anthony Varvaro. Medica was 8 for 12 with five RBIs in the three-game sweep of Atlanta, extending the Braves losing streak to six games. "Weve got to get it going because it doesnt get any easier," Atlanta catcher Gerald Laird said. Will Venable led off the 10th with an infield single off David Hale (3-4) and Alexi Amarista walked. The Braves got a double play on Renee Riveras sacrifice bunt attempt with Amarista taking second. Chris Nelson walked to bring up Cabrera. After the Padres pulled off a double steal, Cabrera lined a hard single past second baseman Ramiro Pena. "Two great games that at the end, we got the big hit," Padres manager Bud Black said. "Inspiring wins for our guys." Tim Stauffer (4-2) pitched one inning for the win. The Braves pushed the tying run across in the ninth off closer Joaquin Benoit. Jason Heyward hit a leadoff double and Evan Gattis then hit a comebacker to Benoit. Heyward broke for third and Benoits throw was on the bag, but Yangervis Solarte failed to field the throw for an error as it went into foul territory, allowing Heyward to score and tie the game at 3. The Braves tied the game at 2-all in the seventh when they finally got to Tyson Ross on Heywards RBI triple and a run-scoring double by Gattis. Nick Vincent came in and gave uup a double to Chris Johnson off the left-field wall but Gattis didnt run on the play and was held at third base.dddddddddddd Vincent loaded the bases with a walk before striking out pinch hitter Emilio Bonifacio. Vincent then got B.J. Upton to ground into a third-to-home-to-first double play. It was the second straight game that Atlanta hit into this same double play. "What youre looking for is a ball to get through the infield, a pop up, a wild pitch, anything," Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez said. "Were not getting any of that stuff right now." TRAINERS ROOM Braves: LHP Jonny Venters felt no ill effect the day after his light bullpen session on Saturday. Venters has not pitched since undergoing Tommy John surgery in May 2013. Padres: C Yasmani Grandal was back in the starting lineup at first base after not starting three straight games with fluid in his right knee. ON DECK Braves: Alex Wood (7-8, 3.30 ERA) opens the clubs two-game set at Seattle on Tuesday night against Felix Hernandez (11-3, 2.01). Atlanta beat Hernandez the only time it faced him on June 29, 2011. Padres: After an off day Monday , the club opens a six-game road trip with rookie Jessie Hahn (7-2, 2.01) opposing the Twins Phil Hughes (10-8, 4.12). Hahn has fared better away from pitcher-friendly Petco Park where he is 3-2 with a 2.43 ERA in five starts. Hahn has won all four of his road starts with an ERA of 1.50. ROSS STILL HOT Ross continued his recent hot streak as he pitched at least six innings and allowed two earned runs or less for the ninth consecutive start, the NLs longest streak. In his last four outings, Ross has allowed four runs on 18 hits with 31 strikeouts over 25 innings. MINOR NOT GOING TO MINORS Braves LHP Mike Minor will not be sent to the minors despite is recent struggles. The Braves decided against sending him to the minors to allow him to work on his control issue. The lefty has given up six earned runs in three of his four starts, including Friday nights 10-1 to the Padres. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3727 Themen und 24540 Beiträge.