as, Vijay Singh, Paul Goydos, J

in News & Regeln 10.06.2019 05:50
von smith bonnie • 565 Beiträge

KAPOLEI, Hawaii - Tom Pernice Jr. birdied his final four holes for a 12-under 60 and a four-stroke lead Friday in the Champions Tours Hawaii Championship.Thats awesome to shoot 12-under 60, Pernice said. I just want to have another good day tomorrow.Pernice finished a stroke off the tour record of 59 set by Kevin Sutherland last month in the Dicks Sporting Goods Open in Endicott, New York.Davis Love III opened with a 69 in his Champions Tour debut. The 20-time PGA Tour winner turned 50 in April.Pernice played his final nine holes a€” the front nine at Kapolei Golf Club a€” in 7-under 29, also birdieing Nos. 1, 2 and 4. He had five birdies on his opening nine.On the last four holes, he hit wedge to 6 feet on the par-4 sixth, a lob wedge to 10 feet on the par-5 seventh, chipped in from 25 feet on the par-3 eighth, and hit a lob wedge to a foot on the par-4 ninth.I hit the ball really good in the pro-am yesterday and hit good shots on the range this week and had good practice sessions, Pernice said. The greens are really good. I putted well today.The 55-year-old Pernice tied the tour record for birdies with 12. Walter Morgan set the mark in the 2002 AT&T Canada Senior Open, Fred Couples matched it at the 2011 AT&T Championship and Sutherland accomplished the feat in his 59.A two-time winner on the PGA Tour winner, Pernice won the Principal Charity Classic in June in Iowa for his third Champions Tour title.Michael Allen was second after a 64. Hes fighting a cold.I got sick Tuesday night. Its not fun, Allen said. I putted well and, basically with a cold, I played one shot at a time. I rolled the ball beautifully today.Joey Sindelar and Scott Dunlap shot 65, and Jay Haas, Vijay Singh, Paul Goydos, Jim Carter and Mike Goodes followed at 66.Guy Boros and Skip Kendall also made their tour debuts. They shot 69.Bernhard Langer, the tour leader with five victories, skipped the tournament to play in a European Senior Tour event in Germany. Steve McNair Jersey . -- Maxence Parrot of Bromont, Que. Marcus Mariota Jersey .com) - Stanley Johnson had 18 points and No. http://www.authentictitanspro.com/Customized/. The Heat centre scored 10 of his 30 points early in the first quarter to silence the Toronto fans as Miami defeated the Raptors 113-101 on Friday night. Tennessee Titans Jerseys . Colorado came up big against Chicago last spring, and repeated that performance Tuesday night. Varlamov stopped 36 shots and Paul Stastny had a goal and an assist for the Avalanche in a 5-1 victory over the Blackhawks. Kevin Byard Jersey . LOUIS -- Russell Martin wanted a better fate for his starting pitcher and helped deliver a happier ending.LANGLEY, B.C. -- Jordan Hall had a hat trick and two assists as the Philadelphia Wings topped the Vancouver Stealth 15-11 on Saturday in National Lacrosse League action. Kyle Buchanan and Kevin Crowley had two goals each for Philadelphia (6-11). Stephen Hoar, Ryan Ward, John Ranagan, Tracey Kelusky, Pat Saunders, Mike Manley, Brodie Merrill and Garrett Thul all scored as well. Kevin Croswell made 40 saves for the win. Brett BBucktooth and Jamie Lincoln scored three goals apiece for Vancouver (4-12), while Ilija Gajic struck twice.ddddddddddddTyler Garrison, Justin Salt and Nick Weiss had goals as well. Matt Roik stopped 28-of-39 shots he faced in 54:14 of work for the Stealth. Tyler Richards allowed four goals on six shots. The Wings scored on one of their two power plays, while Vancouver converted all three of its man advantages. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3727 Themen und 24540 Beiträge.