rabbed the lead with a bir

in News & Regeln 10.06.2019 05:50
von smith bonnie • 565 Beiträge

TSN football analyst Chris Schultz is back with his Week 7 selections in the CFL. The Big Man finished 2-2 in Week 6, and sits at 11-13 on the season in Schultz vs. The World. Now Schultz is ready for more action, including a close prediction between the Roughriders and Blue Bombers. Saskatchewan Roughriders at Winnipeg Blue Bombers I like the Bombers because I dont think the Riders will be able to get off to a quick start for a third straight game. In the Riders 39-7 win over the Toronto Argonauts on July 26, it was two fast and early turnovers in the first quarter that determined the game for Saskatchewan. Then, last week in Ottawa against the Redblacks the Riders were able to do same thing again; two fast and early first quarter turnovers made it an easy win for Saskatchewan 38-14. I cant see this one getting out of control early, I see quite the opposite. With the Bombers, at home, probably in front of their biggest crowd of the year, I see Bombers winning by 3 and not much more. Winnipeg continues to roll, Bombers win. Edmonton Eskimos at Montreal Alouettes Edmonton is coming off the bye week, and teams generally play much better after the experience and rejuvenation of a week off. I realize the Alouettes destroyed that theory last week, when they came off the bye only to lose to Toronto 31- 5, but they have quarterback issues and the Eskimos do not. Between Troy Smith, Alex Brink or Tanner Marsh I would stay with Troy Smith. You can run an effective short passing game as long as you have a great running back, which the Als do in Brandon Whitaker. I would design my offence to make sure he gets the football 20 times rushing and 10 times receiving. 50 per cent of the offence needs to be Brandon Whitaker. However, even if they do it may not be enough for the struggling team. Coming off the loss at home to the Calgary Stampeders and having a week to prepare for the game Ill take Edmonton over Montreal. Hamilton Tiger-Cats at B.C. Lions The Lions are having an up and down year like no one else in the CFL. Two losses followed by two wins, followed by a loss, followed by a win. Im not sure which BC team will show up, but at home they do have a history of success. With Hamilton, comes quarterback Dan Lefevour, who has the opportunity to establish himself as a No. 1 quarterback is right in front of him. He needs to take it now, as it may not be there later. With only one win, which came over Ottawa, the Tiger-Cats confidence is not high. But Winnipeg beat the Lions 23-6 at B.C. place two weeks ago, so if Winnipeg can do it so can Hamilton, right? Wrong, BC over Hamilton. Ottawa Redblacks at Calgary Stampeders The Redblacks played like an expansion team last week, losing 38-14 to the Riders. If they dont protect the football in Calgary, the Stampeders are going to win this week and probably to do it in a similar fashion to that 38-14 rout. A John Hufnagel team is at its best coming off a loss, and after losing 25-24 to the Lions, I think Calgary will be at its best. The pressure is off Bo Levi Mitchell and his undefeated streak, now its time to start a new one. Ottawa has some good players, Calgary just has more. This will be a bounce back game for Stampeders; Calgary over Ottawa. Corey Clement Jersey . Neither player was available Saturday for the Knicks 107-98 loss in Atlanta. "Were going in a different direction and weve got to figure out another spot or two for our ballclub," coach Mike Woodson said before the game. Dallas Goedert Jersey . The 27-year-old forward has informed the Leafs that he will be unable to play in Monday nights home game against the Columbus Blue Jackets. http://www.officialphiladelphiaeaglesfoo...k-jersey-womens. - Pierre-Maxime Poudrier scored twice and added an assist, and Antoine Bibeau made 43 saves as the Val-dOr Foreur downed the Baie-Comeau Drakkar 6-3 on Sunday to force Game 7 in their Quebec Major Junior Hockey League final series. Mack Hollins Jersey . Sharper briefly appeared in Los Angeles Superior Court, where his arraignment was postponed until Feb. 20 at the request of his lawyers. They issued a statement saying he would be exonerated. Prosecutors then filed a motion to increase Sharpers bail to $10 million and outlined details of investigations involving him in Las Vegas, Tempe, Ariz. Brian Dawkins Jersey . - Titans quarterback Jake Locker will miss the rest of the season with a Lisfranc injury to his right foot, leaving Tennessee trying to rally with Ryan Fitzpatrick.Kent, England (SportsNetwork.com) - Henrik Stenson and Patrick Reed both won on Friday, while Victor Dubuisson suffered his first loss of the week, but all three were among eight players to advance to the quarterfinal round of the Volvo World Match Play Championship. Stenson finished atop the Palmer group with five points, Reed led the way in the McCormack group with four points and Dubuisson finished tied for first in the Gabrielsson group with Pablo Larrazabal, meaning both of them advanced. Defending champion Graeme McDowell suffered his second straight loss and he was eliminated. Stenson used an eagle on the 17th hole to defeat last years runner-up Thongchai Jaidee, 2 & 1, which ousted Jaidee from the tournament. Reed came through with a 3 & 2 victory over Jamie Donaldson to advance and eliminate the Welshman. Stephen Gallacher defeated Ryder Cup teammate Dubuisson for his first win of the week, but Dubuisson still advanced, while Gallacher was sent packing. McDowell, who needed at least a halve and some help to move on, could not make the putts down the stretch as he fell 2-down to Joost Luiten, who won all three of his matches in group play. Luiten finished with six points to lead the Larson group. Jonas Blixt, George Coetzee, and Mikko Ilonen all finished second in their respective groups, earning them a trip to the quarterfinals. Blixt halved his match with Paul Casey and the duo finished tied for second in the McCormack group. Blixt went on to par the first extra hole to move on. Coetzee fell 2 & 1 to Francesco Molinari, but thanks to a halve with Stenson on the first day, Coetzee earned three points throughout the week, which was good enough to advance out of the Palmer group. Ilonen was also able to outlast Alexander Levy and his 1-up win earned him two more points for a grand total of four in the Larson group. MORE TO FOLLOW. Defending champion Graeme McDowells comeback bid fell short in a loss to Mikko Ilonen on Thursday, while Victor Dubuisson beat Shane Lowry to win for the second straight day at the Volvo World Match Play Championship. McDowell, who did not lose a single match on his way to a win at this event last year, nearly completed a big comeback on the back nine, but Ilonen closed things out on the 17th hole to win 2 & 1. Dubuisson remained hot as he never trailed in his 3 & 2 victory over Lowry at The London Golf Club. Stephen Gallacher fell for the second straight day with a 1-up loss to Pablo Larrazabal, while No. 1 seeded Henrik Stenson used a huge rally on the back nine to win 2 & 1 over Francesco Molinari. Jamie Donaldson picked up his first two points with a 3 & 2 win over Jonas Blixt after losing in Wednesdays first round. Like Dubuisson, Joost Luiten moved to 2-0 through two days with a decisive 4 & 3 victory over Alexander Levy. Last years runner-up Thongchai Jaidee suffered his first loss, which was a 2 & 1 defeat at the hands of George Coetzee. United States Ryder Cup team member Patrick Reed made up for his loss on Wednesday with a 2 & 1 win over Paul Casey. McDowell fell behind early when Ilonen birdied the second hole to take a 1-up lead. That advantage was stretched to 2-up when Ilonen made birdie on No. 5. McDowell won his first hole on No. 6, but Ilonen had an answer with another birdie on seven. Ilonen went 4-up with back-to-back birdies on eight and nine, but McDowell would not go quietly. McDowell birdied 11, 13 and 15 to get to within 1-down with three holes to play, but Ilonen birdied the 17th to slam the door and pick up the 2 & 1 victory. Im disappointed to lose today, but Mikko was incredibly solid, McDowell said. I felt like I played the best golf the first five holes, but he putted better and that was the difference. Dubuisson and Lowry were square through three holes before Dubuisson took off with wins on four and six. Lowry got back to 1-down wwith a par on No.dddddddddddd7, but Dubuisson ripped off four wins in a five-hole stretch from No. 8, with Lowry winning No. 10. Lowry also took No. 13 with a birdie, but the two halved three straight from No. 14, giving Dubuisson the 3 & 2 win. After losing the first two holes to Larrazabal, Gallacher won three of the next four from No. 3 to take a 1-up lead. The score remained that way until the 12th, where Larrazabal made par to square the match. Following five straight halves, Larrazabal made a miraculous chip from the rough on No. 18 for birdie to claim an incredible 1-up victory. (The hole) looked terrible all the way. Driver to the bunker, I stride to hit a nine iron, I pull it a little bit into the thickest rough on the golf course and I had 50 meters to the hole, Larrazabal said about the final hole. I hit a six iron as hard as I could, trying to make five and trying to have a half point today (so I could) go out there and try to do my job tomorrow. Trailing for most of the day, Stenson used a huge back nine to pick up two points after halving his match with Coetzee on Wednesday. Molinari won three of the first four holes before Stenson birdied the fifth. Molinari remained 2- up until the 10th, where Stenson won two in a row to square the match. Molinari took the lead back again with a birdie on 12, but after two straight halves, Stenson made eagle on 15 and birdies on 16 and 17 to pull off a 2 & 1 win. I felt like I was playing better and better as the round went on, Stenson said. I just figured yesterday I didnt take my chances against (Coetzee) when I had them. Today I felt I needed to take them and rolled some nice putts in to close out the match, so that was very satisfying. Donaldson never trailed in his match against Blixt. The Welshman parred the second and birdied the seventh to go 2-up. Blixt picked up his first and only win on No. 10 with a birdie, but Donaldson responded by making birdie on back- to-back holes at 12 and 13. The two halved the next three holes, giving the victory to Donaldson. Luiten quickly went 1-up with a birdie at the first, but Levy took his first and only lead with two straight wins on three and four. Luiten got back to 1- up with victories on six and seven. Three straight birdies from No. 9 put Luiten 4-up and he forced halves on the final four holes to win 4 & 3 and move to 2-0 on the week. Jaidee was able to square the match with the No. 16-seeded Coetzee a couple times, but he was never able to take the lead. After Coetzee won No. 2, Jaidee birdied No. 3. Coetzee claimed back-to-back holes from No. 5 and Jaidee never led again. Jaidee won Nos. 7 and 9, but Coetzee birdied No. 8 to remain 1-up. Coetzee then birdied a pair at 11 and 12 to go 3-up. Jaidee was able to win one more on 16, but it was not enough as they both halved the 17th and the win was Coetzees. Reed grabbed the lead with a birdie on No. 6, but Casey came back with a gain of his own on No. 7. Reed grabbed the lead back by winning No. 8 and he never let go of his advantage again. A birdie on 10 put Reed 2-up and he halved the next four holes with Casey. Casey birdied the 15th to get back to 1-down, but Reed won the 16th and forced a halve on the 17th to win. NOTES: Dubuisson, in the Gabrielsson group, and Luiten, in the Larson group, both have four points and they lead their respective pools. With three points each, Coetzee and Stenson are tied atop the Palmer group, while Reed, Blixt, Donaldson and Casey are all tied with two points in the McCormack group ... The top two players in each group at the end of Fridays matches advance to the quarterfinal rounds ... Molinari shot a bogey-free, 7-under, but was unable to beat Stenson ... As the lowest seed at No. 16, Coetzee has yet to lose this week with a win on Thursday and a halve with Stenson on Wednesday ... McDowells loss was only his third ever at this event. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3727 Themen und 24546 Beiträge.