tatement that the torch relay reach

in Gäste und Fragenbereich 20.06.2019 09:04
von smith bonnie • 565 Beiträge

CHICAGO -- Patrick Kane had his shot all along. Same for his dazzling puck-handling skills and the vision that sees the plays before they happen. What Kane got back on Wednesday night was his legs, and the result was a familiar one. Kane scored his second goal of the game at 11:17 of overtime, and the Chicago Blackhawks beat the St. Louis Blues 4-3 to even their first-round playoff series at two games. "Special player. Patience, play recognition, delays, just at a different level you dont see often," Blackhawks coach Joel Quenneville said. Kane missed the final 12 games of the regular season after he hurt his left leg during a 4-0 victory over St. Louis on March 19. He scored in his first game back in the series opener against the Blues, but Game 4 was by far his best performance since the injury. "Every game feels like Ive gotten a little bit better," he said. "Whether its timing or getting used to playing in the playoffs again, whatever it may be, just try to keep getting better and better and use these games to my advantage." Kane carried the puck down the left side in OT as teammates Ben Smith and Brandon Saad rushed toward the net, and beat Ryan Miller with a well-placed wrist shot for his 32nd career post-season goal. Kane, who won the Conn Smythe Trophy as playoff MVP last season, also had a shot go off the crossbar earlier in overtime. "Hes a dangerous player," Blues coach Ken Hitchcock said. "Hes dangerous off the rush. The most dangerous player in the league." Andrew Shaw and Bryan Bickell also scored for defending Stanley Cup champion Chicago, which blew a 2-0 second-period lead. Jonathan Toews had two assists and Corey Crawford made 30 saves. Game 5 of the best-of-seven series is Friday night in St. Louis. Vladimir Tarasenko scored two goals for the Blues, and Miller finished with 30 stops. Maxim Lapierre also scored his first goal of the series. "We knew it was going to be a tough battle and I think were right where we want to be," Lapierre said. "We won our two games at home. We came were and played good hockey. Now weve got to focus, regroup and play good hockey in St. Louis again." Tarasenkos fourth goal of the playoffs made it 3-2 at 12:26 of the third, but Bickell tipped Michal Rozsivals slap shot past Miller to tie it with 3:52 left in regulation. The Blues were without captain David Backes again after he was scratched for the second straight game with an upper-body injury. Backes hasnt played since he absorbed a big hit from Blackhawks defenceman Brent Seabrook in the third period of St. Louis 4-3 overtime victory Saturday. Seabrook served the second of his three-game suspension, giving Sheldon Brookbank his second straight start with top defenceman Duncan Keith. Blues forward Brenden Morrow also was scratched after Hitchcock said earlier in the day that he would miss the rest of the series. Morrow missed the final three games of the regular season with a foot injury. He played in Games 1 and 3 against the Blackhawks. Playing in front of another loud sellout crowd, the Blackhawks used their maligned power play to grab the lead in the second. St. Louis defenceman Alex Pietrangelo had his stick knocked away by Toews, who fired a shot that went off Shaws right skate and popped up in the air. Shaw then swiped it in with a backhand for his first goal of the post-season at 8:40. It was the Blackhawks second power-play goal in 17 opportunities for the series. Kane got an assist on Shaws score, and then scored one of his own to make it 2-0 at 16:09. Defenceman Johnny Oduya made a beautiful cross-ice pass to a streaking Kane, who shot it over Millers glove for his second of the series. "I just try to play off instincts and have the feeling that youre going to make things happen instead of waiting around," Kane said. "Ill try to keep that going." St. Louis appeared to be in big trouble before Kane committed a delay of game penalty with 1:16 left in the second, giving the Blues an opening. Just seven seconds into the resulting power play, Tarasenko beat a screened Crawford for his third goal of the series. It was the Blues second power-play goal in 21 chances in the series. St. Louis then got another late-period goal when Lapierres shot went off the right post and then Crawfords left shoulder before going into the net with 3.1 seconds to go. Five of the Blues goals in the series have come in the final two minutes of a period. NOTES: Blues C Derek Roy returned after missing Game 3. ... Blues C Vladimir Sobotka was shaken up after a big hit from Bickell in overtime, but quickly returned to the ice. Cheap Swingman Raptors Jerseys . The Sochi organizing committee said in Fridays statement that the torch relay reached the North Pole on Oct. 19. Russian Polar explorer Artur Chilingarov, who led the mission, lit a special bowl at the North Pole sign. Fred VanVleet Jersey .The 24-year-old quarterback spent four seasons at Northern Illinois and in 2013 was a finalist for the Heisman, which is awarded annually to the most outstanding player in U. http://www.cheapraptorsjerseys.com/?tag=...-lowry-jersey.C. -- Lucy Li made two double bogeys, a triple bogey and finished her historic round at the U. C.J. Miles Jersey . -- Manchester United thrilled a record crowd with a brilliant opening goal -- and even Cristiano Ronaldos unexpected entrance proved futile for Real Madrid. Pascal Siakam Jersey .This one was bigger than most.Ben Roethlisberger and LeVeon Bell came up big in a game that Pittsburgh had to win Sunday, leading the Steelers to a 42-21 drubbing of the Cincinnati Bengals that left the AFC North race wide open.Vinny Prospal officially announced his retirement from the NHL on Tuesday after 1,108 NHL games, 255 goals and 765 points. A veteran of 16 NHL seasons, Prospals career was highlighted by him ranking fourth in points scored, third in assists and sixth in games played among all Czech Republic born players in NHL history. "I want to thank my teammates and coaches who helped me enjoy a 20-year professional hockey career when very few thought I would play even one NHL game," said Prospal. "I sincerely want to thank the fans who have been so good to me, treating me with such kindness and respect, for the 20 years I have played here in North America in both the NHL and the AHL. Playing in the NHL was a dream. To play at the highest level for 16 years, with the best players in the world is something I will cherish for the rest of my life." Prospal played for seven NHL teams - the Anaheim (Mighty) Ducks, Columbus Blue Jackets, Florida Panthers, New York Rangers, Ottawa Senators, Philadelphia Flyers, Tampa Bay Lightning - with three stints in Tampa Bay and two in Philadelphia. The Vancouver Canucks were looking to sign the 38-year-old winger to an American Hockey League tryout with the Canucks affiliate, the Utica Comets last week. However, Prospal informed the team Friday he has decided to retire instead. "I loved playing hockey, I loved scoring goals and I loved being a part of the NHL for so many years. That said, within minutes of me stepping oon the ice for practice last week in Abbotsford, I knew that I wanted to focus on something that was more important than hockey, my family.ddddddddddddI love my wife and I love my children. Having spent much of the last 10 months with them waiting for a call to return to the ice, I know now that I would rather be with them at home helping and supporting my wife and being with my kids than playing the game I love so much. When I got on the ice with the Abbotsford Heat last Thursday, it was clear to me that I did not have the desire to play at the level I have come to expect of myself anymore. And to not be able to give everything needed would be to disrespect the game that has been so good to me. I am going to focus all my time and attention now on being a good father and a husband. Because, in the end, my family is and will always be my greatest accomplishment. "I want to thank all of the teams I have played with for having the faith in me they did. I especially want to thank the Vancouver Canucks, with whom I have never played a game for, and my coach and friend, John Tortorella, for helping me have closure that would not have occurred had they not extended to me the opportunity they did last week. I appreciate Torts and the Canucks for their faith in me and am sorry I will not be reunited with one of the most influential people in my life in Torts as we had planned." Prospal was drafted 71st overall by the Philadelphia Flyers in the 1993 NHL Entry Draft. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3727 Themen und 24544 Beiträge.