e back after being out for more th

in Gäste und Fragenbereich 20.06.2019 09:05
von smith bonnie • 565 Beiträge

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Patience paid off for Elvis Andrus and the Texas Rangers on Wednesday night against the Milwaukee Brewers. The Rangers used six walks and only one extra-base in a come-from-behind 5-4 victory, their 14th win in 16 games. "We never feel like were out of the game -- we play all nine innings," said Ian Kinsler, who, along with Andrus, finished with two hits and a pair of RBIs. The AL West-leading Rangers were 7-40 when trailing after six innings before a three-run rally that began in the seventh. Andrus had an RBI single to snap an 0-for-13 skid and Kinsler a two-run single that turned a two-run deficit into a lead for Texas. "You cant ask for more than that -- (Tuesday) night I got in the same situation . and hit the ball right at a guy," Kinsler said. "Tonight I was able to find a hole." While Rangers starter Matt Garza gave up eight hits and four runs in 5 2-3 innings -- his shortest start since arriving in Texas -- Neal Cotts, Jason Frasor (4-2), Tanner Scheppers and Joe Nathan combined to shut down the Brewers. Nathan notched his 36th save in 38 tries. The usually reliable Milwaukee bullpen fell apart in that seventh after Brewers right hander Tyler Thornburg gave up one earned run in six innings, receiving a no-decision for the third time in three starts. Left-hander Michael Gonzalez walked the two batters he faced, then John Axford walked pinch-hitter Jeff Baker to load the bases with no outs. After a Leonys Martin strikeout, Andrus hit a line drive single to cut the Rangers deficit to 4-3. Burke Badenhop relieved Axford (5-6) and promptly gave up the two-run single to Kinsler. "Theyve been doing such a good job that when they dont, its surprising," Brewers manager Ron Roenicke said. "Walking the bases loaded is a tough thing to do when youre up a couple of runs, but those guys arent perfect." Milwaukees Juan Francisco homered twice and drove in four runs. And twice Martin, the Rangers centre fielder, and third baseman Jurickson Profar hooked up for impressive putouts that stalled Milwaukee scoring chances. In the first inning, Martin threw out Juan Segura as Profar stretched out for the catch and made the tag just as Segura was sliding into Profars foot. And in the sixth, Profar came a foot off the bag to his left then reached down quickly to tag Carlos Gomez for the out. Martin has a team-leading 10 outfield assists this season, which is tied for first in the American League. "Those were as good of throws as Ive seen an outfielder make this year," Roenicke said. "He threw out our fastest runners. When were taking off, we dont think hes going to be able to throw us out, but his throws were perfect." The Rangers started off the scoring as Kinsler made it 1-0 after Adrian Beltre singled. They led 2-1 when David Murphy led off the third by reaching first on an error, moving to second on a balk then scoring on Andrus single past a diving Scooter Gannett. Francisco hit a 428 foot homer in the second. His second long ball was a three-run shot and gave Milwaukee at 4-2 lead in the fourth inning. It was Franciscos second multihomer game, the last being April 16 when he was playing for the Braves against Kansas City. The game was delayed 37 minutes. Tuesdays game was delayed 42 minutes. NOTES: RHP Alexi Oganda had a CT scan on his right shoulder Wednesday after complaining of soreness following Tuesdays start. Oganda (5-4) pitched 6 1-3 innings and threw only 73 pitches in the loss. Ogando has been on the DL twice this season, the last time ending on July 23 because of shoulder inflammation. . The Rangers acquired LHP Travis Blackley from the Houston Astros for cash considerations before the game. Blackley, who was 1-1 with a 4.89 ERA in 42 relief appearances for the Astros this season, was assigned to Triple-A Round Rock. . Aramis Ramirez was in the lineup as designated hitter on Wednesday in his second game back after being out for more than a month with a knee injury. Cheap Marlins Jerseys . -- The Minnesota Twins have granted relief pitcher Matt Guerrier his unconditional release, making the 35-year-old right-hander a free agent. Wholesale Marlins Jerseys . Kenny Miller scored from the penalty spot and Camilo Sanvezzo came off the bench to add two late goals as the Whitecaps kept their playoff hopes alive with a 3-0 victory over the sagging Impact on Saturday afternoon. http://www.cheapmarlinsjerseys.com/?tag=...e-dawson-jersey. The 36-year-old Colts receiver is going back to the playoffs as a division champion. Cheap Miami Marlins Jerseys . The San Angelo, Texas product, who was a high school and college quarterback sensation in the Lone Star State, will start his first CFL game with the Saskatchewan Roughriders (9-4) on Friday at Mosaic Stadium against the leagues top team, the Calgary Stampeders (11-2). Cheap Jose Fernandez Jersey . The native of Mont-Tremblant, Que., captured a World Cup downhill event Saturday, his second this year and fifth career victory on the circuit.TORONTO – Aaron Sanchez has arrived. Its the ultimate future-meets-now moment for a franchise at a crossroads. The Blue Jays are hoping a guy who the club expects to be at the centre of successful seasons down the road can contribute to the playoff push of the present. Sanchez will do so out of the bullpen, at least at the beginning, because the Jays wish to manage his innings. Manager John Gibbons will use Sanchez in high-leverage situations, although hed like to allow Sanchez to get his feet wet with nobody on base. His first appearance likely will be at the start of an inning. “Hes here to help us, not just here to be here and fill a role and we think he will,” said Gibbons. “You guys all know what kind of arm hes got. Its his first time there, but we plan on using him. Were not going to baby him, but well keep an eye on him.” Sanchez threw about 110 innings last season between Single-A Dunedin and the Arizona Fall League. Hes at 100 1/3 innings so far this year, the bulk of which were with Double-A New Hampshire. Sanchez made six starts for Triple-A Buffalo, but his last two appearances were in relief. He was moved to the bullpen after the All-Star break in anticipation of his promotion to the Blue Jays. With a 20-per cent innings increase planned for this season, Sanchez has about 30 innings to pitch for Toronto. If hes good, Sanchez addresses a need for the Blue Jays: a right-handed arm to help Dustin McGowan bridge the gap to closer Casey Janssen. It would allow general manager Alex Anthopoulos to focus on another area of need, specifically the infield. “Coming out of the ‘pen, I dont think its going to be that hard,” said Sanchez. “Ive done it a couple of times down there and I adapted to it fast my first couple of times. I had the normal soreness, just because we had three days off going from the All-Star break, but after my second outing I bounced back real quick.” Sanchez was the 34th-overall pick (first round) of the 2010 draft, Alex Anthopouloss first as general mmanager.dddddddddddd In a perfect world, regardless of Sanchezs role the remainder of the season, he adapts to the big leagues as well as his fellow first rounder, Marcus Stroman (22nd-overall, 2012). He insisted hes not afraid of the big stage. Hes looking forward to pitching in front of major league crowds. Stadia with three decks wont faze him. “I think Montreal was a big testament to that. You know, pitching in front of a crowd like that, just, you being in a big league atmosphere,” said Sanchez. “I think thats what I was expecting when I came back up.” Sanchez went through a period of control problems at Double-A. He was pulled early from a couple of outings when he hit 30 pitches in a single inning, a limit set by the Blue Jays in order to protect the prized asset. His command returned with some minor tweaks to his delivery. “I dont think it was more of an arm slot change, it was just about being more consistent with the arm slot,” said Sanchez. “There were a couple of mechanical things that would be inconsistent with my arm slot, so thats what we did down there is kind of go back to the foundation. The more and more I repeated the delivery thing, everything else kind of fell into place.” Sanchez doesnt plan to minimize his repertoire while pitching in relief, as some starters will do. His parents arrived in Toronto, from the Southern Calfornia town of Barstow, in time to be at Rogers Centre. His dad was the first person he called. “I called my pops, absolutely,” said Sanchez. “Hes been by my side from day one. I wish he could be there, in person, with me to share that moment because over the phone didnt do any justice.” ROGERS, GOINS REJOIN BLUE JAYS Sanchezs promotion wasnt the only move the ballclub made on Tuesday. Pitcher Esmil Rogerss contract was selected and infielder Ryan Goins was recalled from Buffalo. To make room, Brad Mills was designated for assignment and Darin Mastrioanni and Erik Kratz were optioned to Buffalo. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

RE: e back after being out for more th

in Gäste und Fragenbereich 10.02.2020 12:10
von alinadsouza • 51 Beiträge

I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. darknet financial vendors reviews

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3727 Themen und 24546 Beiträge.