rs and 315 RBIs in 423 career minor l

in Feedback/Vorschläge 24.06.2019 07:53
von smith bonnie • 565 Beiträge

LONDON, Ont. - Michael Giugovaz stopped 44 shots and four different players scored twice for London as the Knights hammered the visiting Guelph Storm 11-1 on Thursday in Ontario Hockey League action.Christian Dvorak, Matt Rupert, Owen MacDonald and Michael McCarron had a pair of goals apiece for the Knights (11-6-0), who extended their win streak to seven games, while Dvorak and Rupert tacked on three assists each for five-point outings.Mitchell Marner scored once and set up three more for London as Tait Seguin and Aaron Berisha added the others.Chadd Baumann scored the lone goal for the Storm (8-6-1).Justin Nicholls started in net for Guelph but was pulled after allowing four goals on 17 shots in 30:35 of play. Bradley VanSchubert stopped just 10-of-17 shots in relief.The Knights went 2 for 3 on the power play while the Storm failed to score on two chances with the man advantage.---ICEDOGS 5 OTTERS 2St. Catharines, Ont. — Brent Moran stopped 38 shots as Niagara handed Erie its first regulation-time loss of the season.Blake Siebenaler, Graham Knott, Cody Payne, Johnny Corneil and Hayden McCool supplied the offence for the IceDogs (3-13-0).Kyle Petit and Kurtis MacDermid scored for the Otters (13-1-1) while Connor McDavid failed to pick up a point for the first time this season.---PETES 2 BATTALION 1PETERBOROUGH, Ont. — Matthew Mancina stopped 44 shots and Stephen Nosad broke a 1-1 deadlock with six seconds remaining in regulation as the Petes slipped past North Bay.Nick Ritchie also scored for Peterborough (5-6-3), which won its third game in a row.Brenden Miller scored for the Battalion (8-3-4) while Jake Smith made 31 saves in defeat.---SPITFIRES 4 ATTACK 2WINDSOR, Ont. — Alex Fotinos kicked out 28 shots as the Spitfires doubled up Owen Sound.Trevor Murphy, Jamie Lewis, Aaron Luchuk and Cristiano DiGiacinto found the back of the net for Windsor (6-8-1).Zach Nastasiuk had a pair of goals for the Attack (8-4-4), who got a 24-save outing from Jack Flinn.--- Cheap Stars Jerseys . He says he will have the operation Wednesday and be ready in time for training camp in September. Bernier missed five games in March due to the injury. Cheap Adidas Stars Jerseys . However, the intensity and physicality that has characterized the postseason so far has caught Gretzky by surprise. "Its a little bit risqué right now," Gretzky told Philadelphia radio station 97. http://www.cheapstarsjerseys.com/. Coetzees finish, with six birdies and no bogeys, took him to 19-under 268 overall and past South African compatriots Thomas Aiken and Justin Walters, the overnight co-leaders. Coetzee was flawless on the East Course at Royal Johannesburg and Kensington Golf Club to clinch his maiden title after 24 top 10 finishes. Wholesale Stars Jerseys . on the 15-day disabled Monday list because of a strained right hamstring. Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys . I kind of got a taste of being able to pick a suit with the draft lottery, I went with the bow tie.ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Cardinals recalled prize prospect Oscar Taveras from Triple-A Memphis and plugged him right into the lineup to make his major league debut against the Giants. "You know what Im supposed to do is downplay it, right?" manager Mike Matheny said before Saturdays game. "Id be lying to you to say I wasnt excited for him." The 21-year-old Taveras didnt downplay it, either. This is his first look at Busch Stadium. "Oh, man," he said before the game, "Im so happy. I know when I hit for the first time, with the fans, itll be awesome for me." Taveras batted sixth and played right field. He got a standing ovation before flying out to left to end the second. "Weve got enough very, very good players that were not going to rely on him to shoulder this," Matheny said. "I do believe he can be an addition to something good. "Weve got an opportunity for a couple weeks to see what this kid can do." Matheny said Taveras was welcomed just like any other rookie, joking that balloons were not involved. "This is a big day, regardless of all the hype, for any oof our guys.dddddddddddd Its a huge accomplishment," Matheny said. "To be on this roster for one day, whether player or not is a big, big deal." First baseman Matt Adams was placed on the 15-day disabled list Saturday with a left calf strain thats dogged him for several days. The move is retroactive to Friday. Cardinals trainers dont believe Adams will be available until early next week. Hes among the league leaders with a .325 average with three homers and 17 RBIs. "The tightness is just not coming along as fast as we wanted," Adams said. "I want be out there doing everything I can to help the team compete. Its very disappointing." Taveras was batting a team-leading .325 at Memphis with seven home runs and 40 RBIs in 49 games. The 21-year-old, left-handed hitter was starting in right field and batting sixth. Taveras had been on track to make his debut last year before season-ending ankle surgery. The Cardinals signed Taveras as an international free agent in 2008. He has a .321 average with 52 homers and 315 RBIs in 423 career minor league games. He won batting titles in 2011 and 2012. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3727 Themen und 24548 Beiträge.