d nice today. It was a little bit breezy and I

in Feedback/Vorschläge 24.06.2019 07:53
von smith bonnie • 565 Beiträge

Doha, Qatar (SportsNetwork.com) - Oliver Fisher fired a 7-under 65 in Wednesdays opening round as he grabbed a 1-stroke lead at the Qatar Masters. Fishers lone European Tour win came at the 2011 Czech Open. In six previous starts at this event, Fisher missed the cut twice and his best finish was a share of 11th in 2007. Spains Rafael Cabrera-Bello opened with a 6-under 66 at Doha Golf Club and he is alone in second place. Ernie Els, the 2005 champion, started his round with three birdies in the first four holes. He later birdied the last for a 5-under 67. He was joined in third by two-time winner Paul Lawrie, 2003 champion Darren Fichardt, Branden Grace, Mark Foster, Moritz Lampert, Byeong-Hun An, Emiliano Grillo, Alexander Noren, Kristoffer Broberg and Alejandro Canizares, who shared fifth place last year. Justin Rose is among eight players tied for 14th at minus-4, while defending champion Sergio Garcia opened with a 3-under 69. World No. 2 Henrik Stenson, Alvaro Quiros and Robert Karlsson, all former champions, are among a large group tied 35th at minus-2. Fisher played the back nine first on Wednesday and he birdied two of the first three holes. He faltered to a bogey on the par-3 13th and parred the next two holes. The 26-year-old converted a birdie chance at the 16th and he followed with birdies at 17 and 18 en route to making the turn at minus-4. Fisher parred the first three holes of the front nine. He inched within one of the lead with a birdie at the fourth. A birdie on No. 6 moved him alongside Cabrera-Bello. Fisher moved atop the leaderboard with a birdie on the par-3 eighth. I played nice today. It was a little bit breezy and I felt like I controlled my golf ball. I played good and gave myself a lot of chances so it was a good round, Fisher stated. Its a great field like last week. Im out there giving it my all every time until the last shot and hopefully add them up at the end of the day and hopefully its a good run. Cabrera-Bello also played the back nine first in round one. He parred five of the first six holes, to go with a birdie at the 12th. He picked up his second birdie at the 16th. The Spaniard kicked off a run of three straight birdies at the 18th. That run moved him to minus-5. Cabrera-Bello ran off five pars in a row from the third. He birdied the eighth before closing with a par at the ninth. Im very pleased and happy with the way I played, said Cabrera-Bello. I had a good stretch through 16, and all the way through to two, which for me are the birdie holes where you can go low. I managed to do that with three birdies there, and just kept playing solid till I got home. NOTES: Fisher shared 12th place last week in Abu Dhabi ... Rose in playing in his 250th European Tour event ... There were 10 bogey-free rounds on day one. Cheap Heat Jerseys China . Blown save in the ninth inning? No problem. Wholesale Heat Jerseys . Completely. Two days after releasing Peyton Manning, the longtime face of the franchise, the Colts announced they were cutting four fan favourites: running back Joseph Addai, linebacker Gary Brackett, safety Melvin Bullitt and tight end Dallas Clark. http://www.cheapheatjerseys.com/?tag=che...-adebayo-jersey Cheap Swingman Heat Jerseys . Rajne Soderberg, the director of the Stockholm Diamond League event, said in an email Friday that the ban still holds. Euromeetings, the organization representing Europes top track events, "will continue to recommend that members do not invite athletes who we believe cause disrepute to our meetings and our sport. Alonzo Mourning Jersey . The Swede became the first golfer to win the PGA Tours FedEx Cup and European Tours Race to Dubai in the same season. "It is still taking a little time to sink in what Ive achieved this week as was the case when I won the FedEx Cup but then it just kept getting better and better as the days went on and I am sure this will be the same," he said.Washington, DC (SportsNetwork.com) - Brannen Greene scored 19 points and No. 10 Kansas survived to take a 75-70 victory over Georgetown on Wednesday. Frank Mason III scored 14 points and Perry Ellis gave 13 points and 10 rebounds for the Jayhawks (7-1), who have won six straight after a loss to Kentucky on Nov. 18. Joshua Smith had 20 points and five rebounds, L.J. Peak scored 18 and DVauntes Smith-Rivera gave 10 points, nine rebounds and seven assists for the Hoyas (5-3), who have lost three of their last four. After Greene hit a 3-pointer for a 68-63 lead with 2 1/2 minutes to play, Smith countered with two free throws and a turnover allowed Georgetown to make it a one-point game after Jabril Trawick made a layup. The Hoyas, though, failed to score on their next four possessions, missing three 3-pointers and turning the ball over once, as the Jayhawks made their freee throws down the stretch for the victory.dddddddddddd Kansas used an 8-0 run to create some space in the first half, as Wayne Selden Jr. hit a 3-pointer to cap the surge for a 22-11 lead, but an 11-0 run from Georgetown gave the team a 30-29 lead with under two minutes to play. Kansas, though, scored the final three points of the half to take a 34-32 lead into the break. The score stayed close for much of the second half, but a 14-4 run from the Jayhawks gave the team a 58-51 advantage with 9 1/2 minutes to play. Game Notes Kansas hosts Utah on Saturday ... Georgetown hosts Radford on Saturday ... Kansas has won three of the four meetings with Georgetown ... The Hoyas shot 40.4 percent while the Jayhawks made just 37.7 percent of their shots. However, Kansas was 10-for-17 from long-range, while Georgetown went just 5- for-16. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3727 Themen und 24548 Beiträge.