ey/. Ontario Superior Court Case Management Master R

in News & Regeln 05.07.2019 09:06
von smith bonnie • 565 Beiträge

ST. LOUIS -- The Pittsburgh Pirates placed catcher Russell Martin on the 15-day disabled list with a strained left hamstring and were successful in a second attempt at putting closer Jason Grilli on the DL with a left oblique strain. Martin was injured in the sixth inning of Fridays 1-0 loss to the Cardinals. He complained about hip pain and was sent back to Pittsburgh for an MRI exam Saturday to see if the two ailments are connected. On Friday, the Pirates tried to place Grilli on the DL, backdate the move to April 21 and recall right-hander Jared Hughes from Triple-A Indianapolis. The request was denied because of a procedural error. Catcher Tony Sanchez was recalled from Triple-A Indianapolis and was in the lineup batting eighth. Max Scharping Texans Jersey .Y. - Sven Andrighetto scored once and set up two more as the Hamilton Bulldogs hung on to defeat the host Adirondack Flames 5-3 on Tuesday in American Hockey League action. J.J. Watt Womens Jersey . -- Detroit Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh says he isnt going to change what he does on the field. http://www.officialhoustontexanspro.com/...-texans-jersey/. Ontario Superior Court Case Management Master Ronald Dash released the decision on Monday, saying John McCaw Jr. must testify in front of a jury by live video conference. Moores lawyer, Tim Danson, asked the court to compel McCaw - who is based in Seattle - to testify in the case back on February 27. DOnta Foreman Youth Jersey . Giants manager Bruce Bochy told The Associated Press of the decision before NL West-leading San Francisco opened a 10-game homestand Monday night with the first of three games against second-place Arizona. Kahale Warring Jersey .com) - The Pittsburgh Penguins will try to complete a sweep of the Washington Capitals when the clubs cap a quick home-and-home series Tuesday night in the Steel City.BALTIMORE -- The Baltimore Orioles have confidence that Kevin Gausman eventually will emerge as a top-of-the-rotation starter. On Saturday, they saw a glimpse of that ability against Oakland. Gausman earned his first win as a starter while Adam Jones and David Lough each homered, leading the Orioles over the Athletics, 6-3. Called up from Triple-A Norfolk earlier in the day, Gausman (1-1) set career highs by pitching seven innings and striking out six. Gausman, the fourth overall pick in the 2012 draft, gave up one run and four hits and walked one. He had made six previous starts in the majors over two seasons. "Its always huge when you get a win, especially against a team like the As," Gausman said. "Theyre playing great baseball right now. Its been a fun serious to watch so far. Hopefully, we can win the series tomorrow." Jones hit his ninth homer, a solo shot in the first. Lough, who entered the game batting just .184, hit his second homer. Still, Jones said the difference in the game was how Gausman contained Oaklands powerful lineup. "Hes getting the opportunity," Jones said. "This game is all about confidence. Its not about necessarily about stuff. Your stuff will get you here, but your confidence. "Now hes going to get his shot to start. I told him, Hey, go after him. Use your stuff. Youve got a good arm for a reason, so use your stuff and go after them. " Sonny Gray (6-2) allowed a season-high five runs and four hits and four walks in 5 1-3 innings, his shortest outing of the year. "I felt really good there early in the game, then it was like four or five hitters, and the game just kind of blew up on me right there," Gray said. "I just went out and started throwing balls, and I dont know why. I got behind a lot of hitters that inning, and it was just too many balls, then that one big hit." Coco Crisp got three hits for Oakland. He connected in the third for his fourth home run, and extended his hitting streak to a season-high 11 games. It was 1-all before Baltimore scored three times in the fifth to give Gausman a cushion. Lough drew a onee-out walk and Caleb Joseph followed with a double, setting up RBI singles by Nick Markakis and Manny Machado.dddddddddddd The As threatened in the sixth when Alberto Callaspo and Eric Sogard led off with singles and advanced on a wild pitch. Gausman escaped by striking out Josh Donaldson and Brandon Moss. "Kevin was good, really good," Orioles manager Buck Showalter said. "Got his feet on the ground. I thought Caleb and him worked real well together. I wanted Caleb catching him today. He had caught him, obviously, in Norfolk. "Good split, got enough breaking balls over to show a third pitch, established the inner half of the plate. Hes got pretty good stuff. He got in a couple situations and went and got another level, which was good to see." After a walk to J.J. Hardy ended Grays night, former Orioles closer Jim Johnson entered and allowed a two-run homer to Lough on his second pitch that extended Baltimores lead 6-1. Johnson got only two outs, allowing two hits. The As pulled within 6-3 in the eighth when Brian Matusz allowed a walk to Sogard and a double to Crisp. Darren ODay entered and gave up a two-run single to Kyle Blanks. "He pitched pretty well," Oakland manager Bob Melvin said about Gausman. "He hit 99 (miles per hour), and he started mixing it up and pitching a little differently. His two-seamer was significantly different from his four-seamer, in terms of velocity and movement. Then he started throwing his slider for a strike and putting away some splits." NOTES: Orioles RHP Miguel Gonzalez (strained right oblique) will throw a bullpen session Sunday or Monday and then could possibly begin a rehab start later in the week. ... Baltimore optioned LHP Tim Berry to Double-A Bowie to make room for Gausman. ... Oakland has homered in 15 consecutive games, eight games shy of the club record. . ... Oakland LHP Scott Kazmir (6-2, 2.40 ERA) faces Orioles RHP Ubaldo Jimenez (2-6,

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3727 Themen und 24543 Beiträge.