shoponline.com/Youth-Steve-Bartkowski-Falcon

in News & Regeln 12.08.2019 10:21
von smith bonnie • 565 Beiträge

Two months ago, if you had told 16-year-old Sura Yekka that she would be a member of Canadas womens national team, she wouldnt have believed such a thing was possible. “I wouldnt have expected it. I would have been, like, ‘Oh, thats a good joke!” said Yekka on Wednesday. “It was crazy…I went to the Canada - U.S. game (in June) and I was a fan and then, within a couple of months, Im now part of the team…its just unreal,” she explained, trying to put into context how much her soccer career has changed in such a short period of time. It would be completely understandable if Yekka was overwhelmed by it all. Players who she grew up idolizing, the likes of Christine Sinclair and Diana Matheson, are now her teammates. But she isnt. In fact, shes taking it all in her stride. “When Im a little awestruck, its more off the field. But when Im on the field, Im like ‘These are my teammates, like ‘Im in the zone now”, said Yekka. Once she steps over the white line and the ball comes out, shes in her element. Yekka has all of the characteristics that you look for in a modern fullback: she is quick, agile, technically sound and has good natural instincts for when to jump into the attack. The area of her game that still needs work - which is understandable, given her age and relative inexperience - is her reading of the game and her positional awareness. Those can be taught and, the more time Yekka spends with the womens team and its coaching staff, the more she will improve in these areas. Over the next six months, Yekka will be preparing for the FIFA U-20 Womens World Cup, being held in Canada. With venues in Edmonton, Moncton, Montreal and Toronto, Yekka is excited about the prospect of playing in front of family and friends. “Its going to be a dream come true. The amount of people who are going to be there and knowing that your friends and family are going to be in the crowd and knowing that, no matter what, people are going to be there to support you…its going to be absolutely crazy. Its going to be so exciting,” she enthused. Aside from the thrill of playing in the U-20 World Cup, Yekka also sees the tournament as an opportunity to stake a claim to a place in the senior squad for the World Cup in 2015. “I feel like I need to do the best that I can to gain as much World Cup experience because everyone on the senior team has World Cup experience, no matter what level they have…and I feel like Im the only one thats lacking it so I feel like I need that. The fact that its home makes me more determined to do well,” said Yekka. That determination should see Yekkas star continue to shine. If she performs as well as she has shown in recent months, it will go a long way towards securing a spot on the senior team for the main event in 2015. So youd better get used to hearing Sura Yekkas name - I suspect youll be hearing it a great deal for years to come. John Cominsky Womens Jersey . The move will give Hentgen the "time needed to support his family and his fathers current health issues," the Blue Jays said in a release. Hentgen spent 10 of his 14 big-league seasons with the Blue Jays, winning a Cy Young Award in 1996. Julio Jones Jersey .com) - Jahlil Okafor erupted for 25 points and 20 rebounds as No. http://www.thefaclonsshoponline.com/Calv...Falcons-Jersey/. -- During Kansas shootaround on Wednesday before the Jayhawks faced Oklahoma, coach Bill Self told Wayne Selden Jr. Steve Bartkowski Jersey . The Canadians led for much of the game before Argentina forced overtime in the dying seconds of the fourth quarter. Canada weathered the storm after squandering a lead with a series of made shots. "Its a fantastic win for our country with 11 first-time Canadian national team members," said head coach Roy Rana. Chris Lindstrom Youth Jersey . - The New Orleans Saints have re-signed receiver Joseph Morgan for one year and have agreed to a four-year deal with free agent fullback Erik Lorig.ATLANTA -- There was no way Julio Teheran was leaving the game after Eric Campbells liner hit his right leg and bounced toward third base in the fourth inning. Teheran was determined to pitch through the pain, especially after the Braves gave him three runs in the first. Chris Johnson hit a three-run double, Teheran overcame the injury scare to pitch seven strong innings and Atlanta beat the New York Mets 3-1 Wednesday night to complete a three-game sweep. The Braves extended their season-best winning streak to seven games, but perhaps the best news was that Teheran wasnt hurt. Atlanta, which placed catcher Evan Gattis on the 15-day disabled list this week with a bulging disk in his back, couldnt afford another key injury as it battles Washington for the NL East lead. Teheran said his lower right leg was "burning" after he was struck by the liner. "I wanted to stay in the game so bad," Teheran said. With manager Fredi Gonzalez and assistant trainer Jim Lovell watching from behind the mound, Teheran tested the leg with a few throws to the plate and stayed in. Teheran (8-5) gave up four hits and three walks while lowering his ERA to 2.29. "He gave us a great outing," Gonzalez said. "The last two innings, it was a gut check. He got himself in trouble and made some great pitches." Jordan Walden pitched a perfect ninth for his third save as closer Craig Kimbrel received a night off. The Mets have lost four straight and seven of their last eight games and are a season-worst 11 games below .500. They hope to have David Wright is back in the lineup when they open a home series against Texas on Friday night. Wright remained in New York this week to receive treatment for his bruised left rotator cuff. "Obviously we miss Davids bat in the lineup, theres no doubt," Mets manager Terry Collins said. "We competed as good as we can compete." The Braves remain a half-game ahead of Washington. Atlantas winning streak includes a four-game sweep at Philadelphia and its first sweep of the Mets since September 2012 at New York. The seven-game streak is Atlantas longest since 14 straight from Julyy 26-Aug.dddddddddddd7 last season. New York rookie Jacob deGrom (1-5) again battled his season-long control problems in a long first inning. The Braves, helped by two walks from deGrom, loaded the bases with no outs in the first. Atlanta was in danger of wasting the opportunity before Johnson lined the three-run double past Campbell at third base with two outs. After throwing 37 pitches in the first, deGrom didnt walk another batter or allow another run. He gave up three runs on six hits in five innings. "That first inning got me," deGrom said. "I think I was a little amped up, just trying to maybe overthrow it a little bit in the first. To recover from that was good. I wanted to at least get to five (innings)." Eric Young Jr. singled, stole second, advanced to third on a wild pitch and scored on Curtis Grandersons fly ball to left field in the fourth inning. Young reached on another single in the sixth before being picked off first base by Teheran. Teheran gave up a single to Juan Lagares and walked Granderson before striking out Campbell to end the sixth. Lagares had a one-out single off Anthony Vavaro in the eighth. Daniel Murphy hit a sharp grounder toward second base that Tommy La Stella caught while diving toward the bag. While on the ground, La Stella flipped the ball to Andrelton Simmons for the force out at second. La Stella started after leaving Tuesday nights game with a right foot that was bruised when he was hit by a pitch. NOTES: Gonzalez said the team will have a better estimate on a recovery period for Gattis when the success of Tuesdays epidural can be evaluated in about four days. Gonzalez said he has "not even entertained" the thought of Gattis playing left field when he returns to possibly take pressure off his back. ... The first-pitch temperature was 91 degrees, and Braves were allowed to report later than normal and take batting practice in the indoor cage "to let their bodies recharge a little bit." ... Both teams are off Thursday. The Mets open a home series against Texas on Friday night, and the Braves homestand continues with a weekend series against Arizona. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3727 Themen und 24548 Beiträge.