Buss 3-pointer with 5. [url=http://www.cheapjer

in News & Regeln 13.08.2019 08:58
von smith bonnie • 565 Beiträge

Dallas, TX (SportsNetwork.com) - Dougie Hamilton tallied a goal and an assist as the Boston Bruins scored three unanswered goals in their 3-1 win over the Dallas Stars on Tuesday. Loui Eriksson scored against his former team and Gregory Campbell also lit the lamp for the Bruins, who have won six of their last seven games. Tuukka Rask stopped 36 shots in the win. Vernon Fiddler supplied the Stars lone offense in his 700th career game and Kari Lehtonen allowed all three goals on 27 shots. After a scoreless first, Fiddler skated into the zone and beat Rask with a backhander from the right circle 6:46 into the second. Carl Soderberg raced up the left side, took a cross-ice pass from Chris Kelly and made a slick backhanded dish to Eriksson, who tied the game on a wrister with 5:43 left in the second. Campbell gave the Bruins the lead after his wrister went under the stick of a sliding Lehtonen with 1:33 left in the middle stanza. After Jason Demers went off for elbowing, Dallas took advantage on the power play as Hamiltons rising wrister from the right circle gave the Bruins a 3-1 advantage with 7:41 elapsed in the third. Colton Sceviour rang a shot off the post with 6:25 remaining and the Stars were unable to score on a late power play as the Bruins held on for the win. Game Notes The Bruins are 7-2-2 in their last 11 games vs. the Stars ... Bruins forward Brad Marchand served the second of his two-game suspension for a slew-footing incident that occurred on Jan. 15 against the Rangers ... Dallas forward Erik Cole left the game with an upper-body injury ... The two teams will meet again in Boston on Feb. 10 to wrap up the season series. Wholesale Soccer Jerseys .com) - Nate Buss 3-pointer with 5. Replica Soccer Jerseys 2020 . Wilson hit Schenn from behind during Tuesday nights game in Philadelphia, earning a five-minute major for charging and a game misconduct. He has a phone hearing with the department of player safety, which limits any potential suspension to five or fewer games. http://www.cheapjerseyssoccercustom.com/. Beckham says "nothing has been confirmed yet, but its something I am very excited about." He adds that "Miami is something that really excites me because there is a great energy down there. Cheap Nike Soccer Jerseys . Dancevic won his singles match on Friday, defeating Go Soeda 6-4, 7-6 (2), 6-1, to even the best-of-five series at a game apiece. World No. 18 Kei Nishikori defeated Peter Polansky in the opening match, 6-4, 6-4, 6-4. Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable.MINSK, Belarus -- In winning its group at the world hockey championship, Team Canada beat goaltenders Jan Laco, Jakub Kovar, Patrick Galbraith, Daniel Bellissimo, Anders Nilsson and Steffen Soberg. None of them are Finlands Pekka Rinne, who stands as Canadas biggest challenge in Thursdays quarter-final round. Even while a young Finnish team has struggled with penalties, turnovers and a lack of offensive depth, Rinne has been a rock with a 1.65 goals-against average, .929 save percentage and two shutouts. "Pekka is our most important player -- absolutely," coach Erkka Westerlund said Wednesday. "We built our whole system so that goalkeeping is No. 1, and then we try to build the strength (of) defence in front of him. Thats how it is, (how) hockey works." Westerlund said he was not yet satisfied with his teams defensive play but expects improvement. Even if that doesnt happen, Finland has a good chance in Canada if for no other reason than Rinne. Fortunately for the Finns, Rinne is not experiencing any injury problems after missing four months of the Nashville Predators season with a hip infection. Naturally, it took a while for him to get back to feeling right. "Its a process, and I think even when I came here (to Minsk) I thought that hopefully I can improve all the time and I didnt maybe feel 100 per cent," Rinne said. "But now I do, and Im really happy and I feel like my game has been getting better and (Im) just feeling more comfortable." Rinne is playing with confidence and instilling it in his teammates, only six of whom are back from the Sochi Olympics, where Finland won a bronze medal. Tuukka Rask and Kari Lehtonen were the goalies then, but as former Toronto Maple Leafs forward Leo Komarov pointed out, the best thing about his country is knowing there will always be great goaltending. Still, this isnt the Olympics. "Its a different roster, its a different tournament," said Komarov, who repeated his desire to return to the NHL last season. "Its a new day, a new life." But the same, old, reeliable Rinne.dddddddddddd Canadian defenceman Ryan Ellis knows all about that from parts of three seasons as a Predators teammate of Rinnes. Unlike a lot of other goaltenders, Ellis said Rinne doesnt let game action detract from his practices. "Every day, every practice its like a game," Ellis said. "He tries so hard in net in practice. I remember by first couple years there, I dont think I scored him in the first 10 or 15 practices. And then every time I did, I was pretty impressed with myself, pretty happy." Ellis said Canada was less concerned with how they were going to score on Rinne and more worried about his puck-handling thwarting attack time. "Hes active back there with the puck, so I think the biggest thing that were focused on is keeping the pucks away from him on dumps and stuff," Ellis said. "He gets out to play them a lot. Getting them in the glass and try to get them out of his reach." Thats especially important to a Canadian team that tries to play a hard, North American style on the bigger, international ice surface. Canada has succeeded at holding on to the puck to create chances and through seven games has averaged 34 shots a game. The strategy against Rinne is the same as many other elite goaltenders. "Were going to have to get pucks and traffic to the net," Ellis said. "Its tough for goalies when they get that kind of presence in front of him. Weve got some big guys, so hopefully we can get those guys going." Whether that happens or Rinne keeps rolling will go a long way to determining whether Canada has a date with the United States or Czech Republic in Saturdays semifinals. Westerlund said the Finns "dont have pressure (because) we are underdogs." Thats true. But Rinne still displays big-game confidence. "Im feeling good and Ive been enjoying hockey," Rinne said. "I think thats the biggest thing, when youre just having fun and just letting it go. Just dont think about anything, just play, and I feel like Ive been doing that." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3727 Themen und 24546 Beiträge.