omquist said a combination of the offer Seattle mad

in News & Regeln 14.08.2019 09:21
von smith bonnie • 565 Beiträge

SEATTLE -- Utility player Willie Bloomquist officially signed a $5.8 million, two-year contract with the Seattle Mariners on Thursday, bringing him back to the team he started his major league career with. The deal was agreed to earlier this week and became official after Bloomquist passed a physical. Bloomquist said a combination of the offer Seattle made and a chance to return to the Pacific Northwest made the decision simple. Bloomquist will earn $2.8 million in 2014 and $3 million in 2015. "A lot of teams had interest and I had couple of offers on the table and was looking to better my position. When I heard Seattle had interest I was excited," Bloomquist said. Bloomquist spent the past three seasons with the Arizona Diamondbacks, appearing in 225 games and hitting .289 with 36 doubles and 63 RBIs over that time. Last season with Arizona, he appeared in 48 games and had 139 at-bats. The 36-year-old Bloomquist spent the first seven seasons of his career with the Mariners. His high point came in 2006 when Bloomquist appeared in 102 games for Seattle. He spent the 2009-10 seasons with Kansas City and Cincinnati before joining the Diamondbacks. Bloomquist guessed that Felix Hernandez was the only Seattle player still remaining from his first stint with the club. He said getting a two-year deal was important. "It gives me security, which goes without saying, but it allows me to know that its not going to be a flash in the pan, here one year, gone the next," Bloomquist said. He said that based on his conversations with Seattle general manager Jack Zduriencik that hes expecting big moves this off-season from the Mariners. "In talking with Jack, he has some things up his sleeve that are going to make us a better team," Bloomquist said. Marwin Gonzalez Jersey . John Albert Elway, 24, was booked into jail early Saturday morning after an incident near a college campus in downtown Denver, according to jail records. Addison Reed Jersey . - Defensive end-linebacker Mike Neal apparently is returning to the Packers. http://www.twinssale.com/twins-marwin-gonzalez-jersey/. Terrance Broadway threw for 227 yards and Hunter Stover kicked three field goals as the Ragin Cajuns won an unprecedented fourth straight New Orleans Bowl with a 16-3 triumph over Nevada. Kent Hrbek Twins Jersey . -- The Denver Broncos retired John Elways No. Joe Mauer Jersey . - Nikita Jevpalovs scored 6:22 into the second overtime as the Blainville-Boisbriand Armada edged the visiting Rimouski Oceanic 2-1 on Tuesday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League playoff action.MONTREAL - The Montreal Alouettes signed import linebacker Diamond Ferri to a two-year contact on Wednesday. Ferri spent the first five seasons of his CFL career with the Alouettes from 2007 to 20111, and played on back-to-back Grey Cup winning teams in 2009 and 2010.dddddddddddd. He most recently played with the Saskatchewan Roughriders, where he won a Grey Cup in November. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3727 Themen und 24546 Beiträge.