iotsjerseysauthentic.com/Stephon-Gilmore-Super-B

in News & Regeln 14.08.2019 09:21
von smith bonnie • 565 Beiträge

SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- Kemba Walker scored 30 points, Al Jefferson had a season-high 27 and the Charlotte Bobcats snapped a season-high five-game losing streak with a 113-103 victory over the Sacramento Kings on Saturday night. The Bobcats had lost their previous two games by a combined 57 points, but took the lead with 17 unanswered points in the second quarter. It was Charlottes only win on its five-game road trip. DeMarcus Cousins had 26 points and 11 rebounds and Isaiah Thomas added 21 points and eight assists for the Kings, who are 6-13 at home this season. Rudy Gay scored 17 points and Jason Thompson contributed 14 points and 12 rebounds. Gerald Henderson scored 16 points for the Bobcats, who were embarrassed in a 134-104 loss Thursday night in Portland. Ramon Sessions had 12 points and Chris Douglas-Roberts added 10. Jefferson came up big in the fourth quarter when the Kings were threatening, scoring 10 points. Walker, who had six points on 2-of-10 shooting against Portland, made 12 of 19 against the Kings and added six assists. After the Kings cut the lead to four points, Jefferson scored on Cousins goal tend and then made a short jump hook, giving Charlotte an eight-point lead. After Thompson made a free throw for Sacramento, Jefferson extended the lead to 109-100 with an 18-footer with 1:56 left. Gay tipped in his own shot and Cousins followed with a basket from close range, pulling Sacramento to within 99-96 at the 6:09 mark. After a subpar first half, Cousins got going in the third quarter when he scored 16 points and helped cut the Bobcats 13-point halftime lead to 89-82 entering the fourth. Walker hit four 3-pointers and also had 16 points in the third. Jefferson scored 15 first-half points for the Bobcats, who led 65-50. Charlotte, which shot 64 per cent, went on a 17-2 run in the final 4:37 of the half. Walker had 11 points and Henderson added 10. Gay and Thompson both scored 14 points in the first half for the Kings. NOTES: The Bobcats shot nearly 64 per cent in the opening quarter and led 32-27. . Walker and Henderson have been the starting guards every game thus far for Charlotte. . Thompsons 14 points in the first surpassed his previous season-high of 12. . Thomas extended his consecutive 3-point streak to 26 games. John Hannah Patriots Jersey . Not sure yet. #livetweetingthegreatuntangle — Strombone (@strombone1) April 17, 2014 Stage three, coping: I feel like I could use a cigarette or something. Kevin Faulk Youth Jersey . - Henrik Samuelsson and Curtis Lazar each had two goals and two assists as the Edmonton Oil Kings secured top spot in the Eastern Conference by defeating the host Red Deer Rebels 7-4 on Saturday in Western Hockey League action. http://www.patriotsjerseysauthentic.com/...er-Bowl-Jersey/. You can, too, Clay Buchholz, if we ignore the sixth inning of Game 2. Doug Fister and Jake Peavy, youre up next in Game 4 and theres a lot to live up to. Stephon Gilmore Patriots Jersey . The 22-year-old slugger, who is no stranger to adversity, made up for it at the end. Andre Tippett Jersey . Today, well look at five frontcourt players today, here from the Bay Area. 1. AMIR JOHNSON (Raptors): I cant figure out what the issue or problem is, but based upon what Im seeing, hes not right.DALLAS - Dirk Nowitzki was frustrated by his poor shooting performance in Dallas previous game. That disappointment, plus a little help from an old friend, turned into another big performance by the veteran forward. Nowitzki scored seven of his 32 points in overtime, leading the Mavericks to a 128-119 victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Tuesday night. Nowitzki also had 10 rebounds and six assists. In Dallas loss to Brooklyn on Sunday, he was 2 for 12 from the field in his worst shooting performance of the season. "The last game was disappointing for me," Nowitzki said. "I was just hesitating too much, so I had to go back to having fun out there and just being me. "That was a heck of a game, and it was fun to be a part of." The 7-foot Nowitzki was 11 for 23 from the field and 8 for 8 at the line. "His emotion and his attitude carried the team," Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle said. "Hes a prideful guy. I think great players are great for a reason. They never let anything keep them down for long. Hes bounced back from every adversity hes ever had in his career, so this is no surprise." Kevin Durant led Oklahoma City with 43 points. He has scored at least 25 in 36 consecutive games in the longest such streak since Michael Jordans 40-game run during the 1986-87 season. Dallas had seven players score in double figures. Jose Calderon went 6 for 8 from 3-point range and finished with 22 points. Nowitzki said he spent time on Tuesday with Holger Geschwinder, his longtime basketball mentor from his home country of Germany. He said they got in a little shooting work. "I guess he was tired of watching my shooting percentage," Nowitzki said. "Its always good when hes there." Russell Westbrook scored 23 for Oklahoma City. All of his points came in regulation, when he played 31:50. He added another minute in overtime. Westbrook is limited to 30 to 32 minutes per game because of his oft-injured right knee. Oklahoma City was coming off a 117-96 victory over Denver on Monday night. The Thunder had won four in a row. "Im proud of our guys effort and energy, coming back from back-to-back games," coach Scott Brooks said. "I cant complain about anything we did tonight.&" "We didnt make the big play," said Durant, who has scored 40 points or more 13 times this season.dddddddddddd"They made shots in overtime. You have to give them credit." The Mavericks scored the first five points of the extra period on two free throws by Nowitzki and a 3-pointer by Calderon. They never trailed again. The victory pushed Dallas into eighth place in the Western Conference, a half-game ahead of idle Phoenix. The Mavericks improved to 3-2 on a franchise-long, eight-game homestand, with three of the games going to overtime. They began the homestand in seventh place, 1 1/2 ahead of the ninth-place Suns. Calderon returned to the starting lineup after being knocked out of Sunday nights game in the first minute. He was whacked in the face by Brooklyns Mason Plumlee, chipping a facial bone between his nose and mouth. Calderon said the injury only hurts when he talks or laughs. "And I dont have to laugh during games," he said. Another of Calderons 3s came with 26.3 seconds left in the fourth quarter and sent the game into overtime. "It felt good from the beginning," he said, "but you dont know until that ball goes through the rim." Dallas won 109-86 at Oklahoma City on March 16 in the Thunders worst loss of the season. Westbrook missed that game because the team wants to limit the activity for his surgically repaired knee, choosing to rest him in one part of back-to-back games. Westbrook was the catalyst of Oklahoma Citys second-quarter rally after the Thunder fell behind by 10. He scored 10 points in the period, including a foul shot that gave Oklahoma City a 57-48 lead with 1:25 to go. But the Mavericks answered with three consecutive 3-pointers - one from Calderon and two from Vince Carter - to tie it with 33.4 left in the half. Durant then hit a 3 to give Oklahoma City a 60-59 lead at the break. The Thunder hit 14 of 18 shots in the period and shot 57.1 per cent for the half. NOTES: Thunder centre Kendrick Perkins, sidelined since Feb. 20 with a groin strain, is hoping to return at Houston on April 4. ... If Dallas finishes among the leagues top-10 teams, Oklahoma City will get the Mavericks first-round draft choice next summer as a result of a series of trades. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3727 Themen und 24546 Beiträge.