chenau, in the Hitmens loss. Chase put Calgary on the b

in News & Regeln 14.08.2019 09:22
von smith bonnie • 565 Beiträge

CALGARY -- Sam Reinhart scored two goals and assisted on another as the Kootenay Ice downed the Calgary Hitmen 5-2 to take Game 1 of their best-of-seven Western Hockey League playoff series. Zach Franko also scored two for Kootenay (1-0), while Luke Philp had a goal and an assist. Jaedon Descheneau and Rinat Valiev had two assists apiece. Brady Brassart and Greg Chase scored for Calgary (0-1), which was outshot 35-29. Ice goaltender Mackenzie Skapski stopped 27 saves for the win. Chris Driedger stopped 30 shots, including a penalty shot midway through the second period off Deschenau, in the Hitmens loss. Chase put Calgary on the board first with a goal at 4:06 of the first period, but the Ice replied with five straight, including power-play goals from Reinhart, Philp, and Franko. Brassart added a short-handed goal for Calgary at 19:00 of the third. Kootenay was 3 for 7 on the power play while the Hitmen failed to score on their only chance with the man advantage. Calgary hosts Game 2 on Saturday. Pascal Siakam Jersey . The mood in Seattle was electrified as the parade featuring the NFL champions began near the Space Needle and made its way to CenturyLink Field, the home of the team. At a ceremony inside the stadium, the team thanked its loyal followers -- the 12th Man -- capping a day of boisterous celebration that drew an estimated 700,000 revelers to Seattle. Kyle Lowry Jersey .com) - Charlie Davies netted a pair of goals, including the series-winner on Saturday, as the New England Revolution battled the New York Red Bulls to a 2-2 draw in the second leg of the Eastern Conference Championship at Gillette Stadium and advanced to MLS Cup final via a thrilling 4-3 aggregate victory. http://www.nbaraptorsonline.com/Authenti...Mcgrady-Jersey/. David Perron had a career high four-point night with two goals and two assists as the Oilers experienced an offensive explosion, blasting the Columbus Blue Jackets 7-0 to record a rare home win for their second victory in a row. Toronto Raptors Jerseys .J. - Henrik Lundqvist has done more than set a couple of franchise records for the New York Rangers this week. Patrick McCaw Jersey . -- Chris Crawford hit a 3-pointer with 1:36 left to put Memphis ahead to stay, and the 21st-ranked Tigers beat seventh-ranked Louisville 72-66 Saturday, sweeping the season series from the Cardinals.CINCINNATI - Canadian Milos Raonic is leaving Cincinnati empty-handed after falling to Roger Federer in the semifinal of the Western & Southern Open on Saturday. But hes choosing to view his loss to the No. 3-ranked player in the world as a learning experience. "Everything is a lesson," Raonic said following his 6-2, 6-3 loss to the Swiss star. "I just couldnt play the way I wanted to." Raonic, the fifth seed from Thornhill, Ont., barely had room to break in the opening set, which Federer won thanks to four love service games, and the five-time winner made a strong statement. "In the second (set) I started getting rhythm, but I didnt win a point on his serve in the first set," Raonic said. "I served poorly the whole time, Ive had trouble with my serve all week. I need to fix it but its something I think we can easily do." Earlier Saturday, Canadian Vasek Pospisil and American Jack Sock set up a rematch of their winning Wimbledon final as they stretched their unbeaten streak to 14 doubles matches. The unseeded pairing beat the French team of Julien Benneteau and Eduardo Roger Vasselin 7-6 (5), 3-6, 10-6 and next face top seeds Bob and Mike Bryan after the Americans defeated compatriots Steve Johnson and Sam Querrey 6-3, 6-7 (5), 10-8. Federer left Raonic with a 0-6 record in their series as the Canadian lost to the 33-year-old for the second time this season. Raonic now stands 34-12 in 2014 as he heads to New York for final practice before the Aug. 25 start off the U.ddddddddddddS. Open. The 23-year-old, who won his sixth title last month in Washington, has not won a set against Federer since a tournament in Halle, Germany in 2012. "Im doing things right and winning matches, but I need to step up against the top guys," Raonic said. Pospisil and Sock will bid for a third title after also winning in Atlanta last month. "This win gives us a lot of confidence," said Pospisil, a Vancouver native. "They go into the match the favourites, we have nothing to lose. "Well give it our best shot. It was great to put ourselves in this situation again." The two have not been beaten since first teaming up at Wimbledon. Their win in the quarter-finals topped the previous unbeaten streak of 12 set by Paul Annacone and Christo van Rensburg in 1984-85. Pospisil and Sock advanced in just over 90 minutes, saving seven of the eight break points they faced and breaking the Frenchman twice. In the third set, a match tiebreak, Pospisil unleashed a reflex volley to yield three match points for his team. Pospisil and Sock advanced on their second chance with a Sock service winner. "A 14-0 start is incredible, we certainly were not expecting it," said Pospisil. "Weve been playing well and today was another tough battle. Jack did a great job of raising the team spirit. I was a little flat sometimes. I was tired and lost a bit of concentration. We played great when we had to, were thrilled to be in another final." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3727 Themen und 24545 Beiträge.