Bring a pair, cross

in News & Regeln 22.11.2019 04:44
von ylq • 19 Beiträge

Bring a pair, cross the horse, no hesitation, no jealousy, no regrets, I am in front of a green road. When I was young, maybe because the years are green, I like the late autumn of frost-dyed maple, and I long for the endless trails in the red leaves. Even if the moon is over, there is no need to worry about finding a red return. At that time, one person was a poem and two people were painting. When the stream of light is old, it will begin to be unable to stop the cherished spring. I hope that the future will be the season of the season, so that the extravagant thoughts will not be able to endure the colorful fall, and there will be some flower marks, and I don��t know who��s in the eye. When I first arrived at school, I especially liked the tree-lined path, and I walked almost every day to dissipate the tiredness of the day. Every day, the school��s Lang Lang��s book, the sweating and running scenes on the playground, the hungry face in the dining hall, and the pleasant laughter in the corridor... The campus is full of green and full of vitality. In the morning, "I am going to school!" In the evening, "I am coming back!" The energetic greetings are a full day. The aroma of the food, the conversation on the table, the shadow of the book under the night light... Every day is so ordinary but full. I know that there are rugged and bumpy roads on this journey, but I am not a delicate flower. I am an eagle fighting in the sky. I will pass through the mountains and rivers and reach the sunny shore. The teacher is our guide, but the road is still on our own Cigarettes For Sale. I know that the ocean of learning is unfathomable. I know that there is beauty in the book Hill but there are risks Newport Cigarettes Coupons. Three hearts and two minds, left and right Wholesale Cigarettes, and playing with a mobile phone, will inevitably "sink the side of the boat", and even fall into the "abyss." The ancient singer, who sneaked into the snow, smashed the wall, hangs the beam, and slashes the stalks, although I am not as hard as you are, your spirit is worthy of my heart. On this journey, I have to struggle, I want to insist, I want to spread the green of youth to the campus, there is a green world, the forward rattan, I seem to see my green Journey.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Cigarettes Online

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3727 Themen und 24544 Beiträge.