thing, and live a happy life

in News & Regeln 21.12.2019 08:18
von ylq • 19 Beiträge

Recently, I read a book with profound philosophy, "The Secret of the Gourd" written by Grandpa Zhang Tianyi. I remember when I read this book for the first time, I was deeply attracted by the plot in the book: the protagonist of this story Wang Xi is an ordinary young pioneer, but one day when he went fishing by the river, he caught A treasure gourd that can fulfill his wish. After that, he used this treasure gourd to make a lot of things, eat and play, have everything, and live a happy life of "whatever you want, what you want". However, the good times did not last long, and Wang Min gradually discovered that Baohulu brought trouble to him: because he could not reveal the secret of Baohulu, he could only lie and lie to others, such as the flower turned from Baohulu, and he could only lie to others The classmates temporarily left it at home; those changed statues and models were also deceived to be made by themselves ... Wang Zheng also found that Baohulu was not able to change things out of thin air, but was secretly moved from other places. After thinking again and again, he told everyone the secret, abandoned the "Gourd Calabash", and ended this life of lying, deceiving, and working for notdeceive people. Wang Xi always lied to people and said that things made by Baohulu were made by himself. The classmates did not like him, but later Wang changed, he became an honest and good boy again, and the classmates liked him again. I have had similar experiences in my life. I remember that time, I went to a good friend's birthday party and accidentally broke the screen of his phone. Later, when he asked who broke it, I didn't dare admit it. But after reading this book, I deeply understood my mistake, and apologized to my friends. The friends saw me sincerely, so they forgave me. In our communication with people, the most important thing is honesty Newport 100S, honesty, and second, do our own things and not rely on others. Wang Yan always relied on Baohulu, but the result always made him out of the ocean. He finally realized that there would be no pie in the sky, that there would be nothing for nothing in the world, and there would be no success without hard work. In the past Marlboro Cigarettes, I always depended on the supervision of teachers and parents in my studies. In life, I always asked my parents to help me do what I should do. Now that I have read this book, I no longer rely on the supervision of teachers and parents in my studies. Instead, I study on my own. After I have done what I should do in life, I also help my parents to do what I can do. Do n��t let my parents worry, now that I have learned to wash clothes and dishes, even my mother boasted that I grew up and is sensible, a hard-working and hard-working child Cheap Cigarettes. Through this book, I deeply realized myself Previous mistakes, and now, I try to abandon my "bao cucurbit", instead of being a liar and a parasite that I get for nothing, but through my own efforts, when I grow up, I strive to be the backbone of the motherland.
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Newport Cigarettes

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3727 Themen und 24546 Beiträge.