acquaint with process

in Das Team 17.09.2021 14:45
von gdshutter • 68 Beiträge

Two set cameras are start, spreading to railroad tracks to let people to lightly and slowly pull.Still have a guy full head emit sweat of raise a voice whiteboard, that for letting the ray more invalidly refract to spread to open, the appearance absorbing so can't produce a color bad.
The male leading role on the field, is that look to only have a 34-year-old and pure boy, he seems to be very distress and be dressed in knee up adopt to have the pants to repair D, the face of originally very plentiful Ying became to slightly have very thin after passing by with meticulous care disguise.Is foolish have already had to this guy at old Liao whom the home sees soap opera while what stuffing familiar looking, be called a dollar little force, learn in some television dramas to play the leading lady's younger brother, male the footman of the leading role, again or stranger A, Long Tao like stranger B, probably sell mutually quite good, be directed insight to know in, plays this youth literature drama.
At the moment of he just at bitterness the bitterness instruct coffee shop of owner to opportunity to do a part-time job, but the owner speaks bluntly and in every possible way humiliates.
A man who ties big Ba Wei Bian beside threatens:"The dollar is small martial, attention identity, not is make you pack self-contained!You want in the wretchedness to take a little obstinate!Wheat Hang, you don't always rob a drama, either!The time that is suitable says less 2!Do it again!"
Liao learned a soldier to get off and permitted ice rain to say to the Mu:"That very imposing man is to direct?The pitiful insect that carries on the shoulder a whiteboard was a light teacher?"
The Mu permits ice rain purse one's lips to say with smile:"He is a director, today's drama isn't very important, so is everyone light loose, direct the sun umbrella bottom in the present view to drink coffee, and he occasionally likes to appear as guests for a while and once leads drama habit."
Liao learns a soldier the dynasty the sun under the umbrella of the person swept one eye, that was very beau middle age, "easy?Must how I feel a dollar little martial nervous want to die?You see he walk to talk all very stiff, one eye can see out is in the performance, wear pretty untidily of, catch up me quickly."
"You are just clothes a little bit older, again not untidy."Mu permits ice rain to say silently and toward his collar on seeing, is still a very old underclothing, oneself sent yesterday of new underclothing he basically didn't also wear, not from a bit very tiny lose.
Take to continue, the male leading role only seeks the short half minute of work drive pair the director scolded mercilessly many times, the Mu permitted ice rain to beside explain:"We the drama this time prepare and plan quite a few month, last week just start of, so dollar little force nothing important experience, he plays leading role still once, I clapped the time of 《fairy city 》 before and he about."
Old Liao suddenly asks:"This movie has already kissed a drama, intense emotion drama, bed drama, is the bath red?"
"The time that at the beginning writes manuscript is to have already kissed a drama, afterwards elder sister Yan says to not agree with to match my image like this, seek make a version person the consultation throw away, rascal in the street modified manuscript and clapped out of appearance definitely get very clean."
On the field continuous NG some times, the dollar little force receives scolding not presentable son, finally lead this scene, the pair director declares temporarily rest, a do early impatient photographer and light teacher this just can stop work for the day, but almost nobody give dollar little martial good facial expression.
The Mu permits ice rain to get Liao to learn a soldier to walk to bottom in the sun umbrella to say:"Sun Dao, this is that I once said with you of cousin, he the home burden is more heavy, want to live in dry stem in the film studio."-----The originally big star also makes me be a cousin while speaking of to the other people ……
Originally this is the name that usually sees in the sub-title after the movie ended, amuse version news to also often have appear of big director Sun Bo, hang to lead excessive get a prize of movie, there is very reputation outside the world, he although looking is humble high-class, nevertheless because the position makes however, not self-educated take up 1 kind not and angrily the vehemence of Wei.
How can the face of big star leading lady not give?Sun Bo Wei is tiny a smile:"Is all right, ice Ms. Yu's cousin, call what name?"
Old Liao is very honest:"Liao learns a soldier."
"H'm, wait to descend you to beside looking at, acquaint with process, felt a line, I let again you up, beat light easy, the hand doesn't tremble and listen to conductor basic succeed, besides and does someone teach you."

Bo Jackson Authentic Jersey
Carlton Fisk Authentic Jersey
Danny Mendick Authentic Jersey
Eloy Jimenez Authentic Jersey
Frank Thomas Authentic Jersey
Jose Abreu Authentic Jersey
Lucas Giolito Authentic Jersey
Luis Robert Authentic Jersey
Michael Jordan White Sox Jersey
Paul Konerko Authentic Jersey
Tim Anderson Authentic Jersey
Yoan Moncada Authentic Jersey
nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3727 Themen und 24546 Beiträge.