strange still important

in Das Team 20.09.2021 06:18
von gdshutter • 68 Beiträge

"I feel the guidance department department Tu the minister seem to be also to do for a long time."Old Liao's tone seems to specially acquaint with to the business of school.
Sung jade Hao a listen to him bringing up to take charge of Tu minister to have no interest:"Do you say to take charge of Tu silently?Really, similar to the president, from found a school up to now always in the tulip senior high school, that old guy slab of stone wants to die, Lin Qiu Da Dun is strange still important."
"Take charge of Tu silently this person at ordinary times how exactly slab of stone?He has what special habit, for example smoke to drink of type of?Loves to brag to talk?His family ……"
Sung jade Hao cannots help but putting in a word a way:"You want so to know the inside situation that takes charge of old guy of Tu, exactly want to do what?"
Taking advantage o him hasn't associated to try book one matter, Liao learns a soldier to hurriedly say:"He isn't a guidance department minister?We did a student in the class make a point matter, be been big strange by Chiu to hold tight to fight and give a demerit a punishment, that student pretty regrets of, I see he pitiful, want to seek to take charge of Tu minister to say a words."
"That you still don't hope, he?He is willing to say with you a words are getting more quite good.I secretly tell you, remaining settled building and a piece to learn a teacher to make men and women's relation indiscriminately, was above discovered before, he sought the person who could talk everywhere and found out to take charge of Tu silently there, took two bottles of Louis XIVs, two bottles of bests iron view sound, drive old guy connect the person took a tea emperor wine to kick out.Remaining settles building for the sake of this matter, fully five years just the opportunity to hold tight turn over a body."Song Yu Hao says mysterious Xi Xi, only and perhaps make people hear.
"He has what love to pursue?"
"Not too clear, who investigate this, free still walk rather and more the board of directors member's door, however is a person to have a fondness for, impossible to what all unconcerned."
Liao learns a soldier to order:"Is alas, in fact that student pretty pitiful of, I again arrange somehow."He makes a pretense of to deep in sorrowly come out office doorway, on the hallway run into at ordinary times like to fiddle with a gossip most is the typist Yan of the row Ms. river.
"Is alas?Ms. Yan, so hurried want where go to?"Old Liao is at present a bright, at the gossip Yan is in mouth make a silently small way of a few relevant department Tus also well, the whole school is so big, teacher student is so many, she connect three days ago is who is having a meal the small matters of eating a fly to all know in building hall clear.
"Ha ha, is teacher Liao, am I still going to president's office hand over data."Yan Jiang says and walks.
Old Liao says with smile:"Ms. Yan spread today what perfume, flavor really smell, oh, also have you this skirt, went together with too much, showed your perfect Gao Tiao 's shape beyond doubt!"Have no clapping of moral integrity very much 30 years old haven't got married of big age female youth Yan Ms. Jiang's Ma Pi.
Yan river pleased top tip of brow, stop a step:"Chanel the fifth, a men sent mine just yesterday, alas, all said not to want, he still old bought a flower for me, bought perfume, really vexed person, those rose I directly threw a garbage heap to go to, felt perfume too regrettable, still stays."
Finish listenning to the last word, the cold sweat has already wet old Liao's dress Jin, why each spinster always like that he or she takes out money to even owe a pair buys a big upscale article of a heap of then says in other people's in front is have what man send?He disobeys heart's saying:"Ms. Yan, this skirt must be the other people send of?Did I see doorway in the school stopping a Ferrari yesterday afternoon?That must be come to connect yours."
Old Liao has never arrived a school yesterday afternoon, the Ferrari nature was falsely also a son naught freely beard Zou, the surprisingly Yan river unexpectedly kept accepting this matter:", What you say is an old total shell sea group childe, early don't want to manage him, also always come to dedicate affability, the man in nowadays which, really don't know an interest."

Juan Soto Authentic Jersey
Ryan Zimmerman Authentic Jersey
Stephen Strasburg Authentic Jersey
Trea Turner Authentic Jersey
Harmon Killebrew Authentic Jersey
Joe Mauer Authentic Jersey
Josh Donaldson Authentic Jersey
Kirby Puckett Authentic Jersey
Luis Arraez Authentic Jersey
Max Kepler Authentic Jersey
nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3727 Themen und 24546 Beiträge.