immediately the mood

in Das Team 21.09.2021 15:28
von gdshutter • 68 Beiträge

the utmost tropical taste, a big straw hat, make with local soil Zhao the guide is just about, the ocean ocean satisfiedly shows off him encyclopedic scholarship, say interestingly, gathered a to listen to with relish for student nearby and rather.
"Teacher, what are these fishes leaping to reach?"Imitating the Buddha is in order to match with Liao to learn a soldier, the Mu permits blue fall to point at at ordinary times seldom seen thing of inquiry, then he again speech talk self-composed, one by one answer, to the utmost show a teacher romantic,
Sees the wave seethe, large numbers of fingerlings flee elsewhere in succession and often have 12 fishes to jump to go out to sea noodles and close Mu cloud foolish display of skill before expert, close male in front to play long-handled sword, teacher Liao's in front packs B and says:"Hey!I guess that affirmation is a shark!You saw fishes all spread."
"Is a generally accepted safe waters here, how may have a shark?Is Ma Jiao Yu is preying for food, Ma Jiao's fish is fierce, the tooth is sharp, visit soon the quickest, often form into groups of catch fingerling, this is just scale pimping, real Ma Jiao's fisheses prey for food, that condition all over the place, very sublime."
The Mu permits blue fell to see one eye hides in the distance chair up take a sunbathe of shell Xiao Dan, say with smile:"The teacher knows really many!"Orotund just right at the right moment can let the other party hear.
Ferry finally arrive enchant island, because of not is tour peak season, the island doesn't calculate jollification and rounds a grass skirt, the skin dark miss stands by the side of the ferry station up, at the sight of have a guest and then arrive then blunt past, sew to touch a brochure from the clipping of grass skirt waist, Tao slightly the recommendation go into old of hotel in the hotel, pick small carrying pole, are pearl necklaces on all of the necks of hand, shell handicraft product, clothes Lan the women of the Lyu then by all manners promote her small merchandise.
Liao learns a soldier to impatiently flick to these people, but sees the shell Xiao's Dan bought with an old woman person a lot of sell mutually difficult see, the worthless shell net lives, leave pearl powder, in his heart on moving, once called a leaf the jade tiger Xun words:"Have been already seen?Her house is clearly so rich, her taste is also again so high, be willing to buy those indescribable of small store, is having mercy on that old liar clear, explain that the person is very good-hearted, says so that you grasped a little essence?"
"I understood, as long as the carriage that expresses one more point of feeling for universal compassion in the shell Xiao Dan in front, her affirmation likes."The leaf jade tiger is after all different from a president, that idiot, 1:00 deeply.
The Mu permits blue fall also beside, a pursue shell Xiao Dan of is leaf jade tiger and isn't a teacher, immediately the mood also smoothed to open:" Tiger, as long as you make track for last shell Xiao Dan, I send a big gift to you, teacher, you how say that that old woman is a liar, I feel that she pretty has mercy on."
"Joke, I at in the sea touch climb to roll to beat so several years, even can not see clearly liars of can also live till now?You see her skin stiller white than those grass skirt misses and walk also very powerful, the shoe top is cleaner, I estimate that she is to go to a market to buy an inferior merchandise of a heap of then at pool up pack a wretchedness, swindle sympathy."
Leaf Yu Hu says:"That I make the small Dan don't want to fall into trap."
"Calculated, you go up to bother the sympathy that she is overflowing, only afraid effect get just the opposite."
A group of people embarks to travel big Ba to arrive at empress day off hotel, all the way the coco tree becomes a wood, the beautiful scenery is charming.
Enchant 435 of area in the island square kilometer, belong to tropical monsoon climate district, the degree of latitude is lower, the sun angle of incidence is big, whole yearses the coldest month is January, is on the average divided into 21 degrees, here sea water cleanness, the clarity is big, as long as sneaking in deep place of several rices, can appreciate versatile bottom of sea landscape.That in, be like the chrysanthemum of white jade sort, the lotus of pink, the mushroom in thin yellow, each put strange burst of color, contend for strange Dou gorgeous, plus a various strange form strange form, but the particularly lovely tropic fish shrimp and seaweed etc. leisurely visit to grow in the interval and constituted a "bottom of sea garden" of miraculous beauty.
Pool sand very valuables, don't take a foreign body, far and far see an one silver white, is an ideal natural bath field.
The sky green jade the blue green jade is blue, Gao Yuan but purity are transparent, with once the car window hope, the sea is one color in the sky, the fishing boat orders a point, and the gull bird condition soars and particularly makes people free of mind and happy of heart.

Jamal Adams LSU Jersey
Jaylen Waddle Alabama Jersey
Jerry Jeudy Alabama Jersey
Joe Burrow LSU Jersey
Joe Mixon Oklahoma Jersey
Joe Namath Alabama Jersey
Joey Bosa Ohio State Jersey
Jonathan Taylor Wisconsin Jersey
Josh Allen Wyoming Jersey
Josh Jacobs Alabama Jersey
nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3727 Themen und 24546 Beiträge.