although the surface

in Das Team 17.12.2021 04:16
von gdshutter • 68 Beiträge

"She ground the effort be again getting more aggressive."Old man sub- baby the ground is from a fine wood box in clip a few tea-leaf to put into teapot, the head doesn't lift ground to ask a way as well.
"Probably."The autumn of the leaf nods to say.
The old headman is subjected to tea-leaf box to like.Then wash tea with the very hot boiled water, say:" Seek my ground eyes ground is what?"
"Can you save her?"The leaf autumn look in the eyes brightly shiningly looking at old headman.The full face expectation ground says.
"Save her?I have already saved her once."The old headman says.
"Save her one more."The autumn of the leaf anxiously says."She is an individual, she should live the normal person's life.But should not be like so."
Seeing the old headman didn't loosen a people ground meaning.The autumn of the leaf swallowed saliva, the voice drily said:"Beg you."
The autumn of the leaf asks others for help for the first time.All don't know how these three words are spoken.But he knows, he has to do for the small white what.Even if for recompensing her so many in the last yearseses a ground paid would not° until spare no effort can also go for herself.
The words heard a leaf for autumn, leaf's spare time is also seldom surprised for a while.Although he still has never lifted to once see a leaf autumn once, is pouring tea of water but obviously ground to a stop for an instant.
He understands a leaf for autumn of temperament, this was a bone to fold Be not willing to kneel down of lord.If you want to use pretty if the dint makes him admit defeat, give°ing him to traverse is afraid late didn't use.This is some to pour is be like very much with oneself.
But for the sake of the small white, he unexpectedly speaks words like this to himself on his own initiative.These are still the first time over several years.
Poured cup tea for the leaf autumn, also pour for own cup full, then looking at for autumn, the leaf asks a way:"Do you feel that I am to would not like to save?"
"Be not.I am hope----If you can save her, again Shi Yi Ci's hand."The autumn of the leaf pleadingly says.
"The meaning is still similar.Do you still believe to is it I that would not like to save her?"
"I have never doubted."The autumn of the leaf says.
In the mind but is just thinking, don't oneself really doubt?
In own impression, the old headman when has over have no way solution of affair?
The old headman started to carry cup to close lightly tea, then the tiny Mi rises eyes to in quiet taste its flavor.Is very quick, opened eyes to shake to shake head, say:"This tea, still keep using the flavor orthodox school that the mountain spring cooks.Arrive at this Su Hang, the flavor changed."
Don't wait a leaf for autumn again the openings mutually force, old headman just soft eyes are only suddenly crystal flicker, coldly say:"In addition to you, you when once saw my a person cure two?That time, cut off some death organizations on her body, don't also get your to agree with?A person, I will save once."
"While embracing her back in those early years, I knew that she is a good seedling son.She is a sword, a have never been hard Cui not of benefit sword.Woman, you are enough, what you were in need of be so a chase rare good sword.Not so good?"
Everything all destines.
Being her life is also your life.
Is a have never been hard Cui not of a double-edged sword.
The autumn of the leaf understands the personality of old headman, very of understand.Know he makes amiable of the outward appearance outside conceal an icy cold tough heart.This is out and out and only benefit doctrine, in order to reach a purpose, can display the whole meanses.
Say in him, the world is a chess, mankind is pawn.Small white, he trains all alone of superior, just he compulsorily fills a leaf's autumn hand of a chase rare good sword but
He develops her and just make her better to go to homicidal.
The autumn of the leaf original of the personality be also deeply influenced by it, although the surface is passionate,the things for matters for in the minds are all some apathetic.Came out to whet Li for several years, just gradual of resumed some confidence to the human feelings human nature.The beauty bosom friend that knew a group ofs to know to pay to rarely request to requite again more lets the leaf understand this for autumn some precious things need and work hard to cherish in the world.
The attitude of old headman refuses flatly very much, and also positive such as he such as, in addition to oneself this especially example, he never saves the same person second time.
The distress of white because the then frostbite, the so little kid lies in snow heap, a lot of organs of the person all bad dead.Or, the old headman also really made an effort.The time that at the beginning performs operation, oneself is also approve,

Travel Jewelry Case
Jewelry Boxes
Womens Jewelry Box
Girls Jewelry Box
Travel Jewelry Case
Jewelry Gife Boxes
nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3727 Themen und 24546 Beiträge.