spare time and leaf autumn

in Das Team 19.12.2021 15:03
von gdshutter • 68 Beiträge

also is going to buy thing for double the darling child for keeping in mind.Is alas, I keep in mind with double similar big, she is soon about to be a mother.It is really happy."The Ran exclamation ground says winter night.
Leaf once the autumn idea move, but have never opened mouth to inquire again what, with Ran winter night way good evening after, grasp to begin machine to contemplate before window.
While having lunch, the leaf autumn said out the news that the old headman want to walk, public is all full face surprise.
Loathe to give up the person whom he walks most among them is Tang Guo, because old headman for curing her father the mountain is just of.Although the person who truely does surgical operation isn't him, but his arrival gave the leaf confidence and encouragement for autumn.
Otherwise, leaf autumn meeting can't with before similar didn't have confidence to this surgical operations?
Say again, the whole body medical skill of leaf autumn not is also that does he teach out?
And, leaf's spare time also to Tang Guo very acceptance of persons.He sees if the baby's beauty products all generously gave Tang Guo, some just a little trifles that let Tang Guo's love release send out more go to many.
"Grandpa Ye, why will you walk so quickly?Is many at Su Hang live a period of time.Want to be not, do I ask you to visit Yan city?Please climb the Great Wall and go to National Palace Museam-----Still ask you to eat roast duck in the Yan city, eat a full formal banquet."Tang Guo Yi's face doesn't give up ground to request a way to stay.
"Yes.Grandpa Ye, seldom come out a , many and leaf the autumn stay here for several days.Is Su Hang's lovely view still a lot of, my father still prepares to invite grandpa Ye to even lake to drink tea autumn month."Chen Mo Nong also makes a noise to say.
Chen Mo Nong wants to be busy at the work of Chen Shi's group every day, although also at make an effort of fight for time to rush through to come over, can still keep cannot comparing with Tang Guo and leaf's spare time to become intimate with on the relation.
Tang Guo is the personality for speaking without fear, the in the mind hides not to live a matter, thought of what then say what.Chen Mo Nong but is many astringent reserved, and behave also intelligent, a lot of affairs can think by himself/herself understand.The personality like this comes to a decision her and leaf the spare time communicate of the opportunity is on the contrary few.
Because all of them are intelligent persons.
"Yes and yes.The leaf is also old, anyway must live again for a week.We haven't come yet and like entertainment, how also can not so quick walk." But wise make a noise to advise a way.
Leaf's spare time decides and walks, so the leaf makes a phone call to make but wise husband and wife and Chen Mo Nongs calling to arrive west the mountain Liao to all keep hospital to have lunch autumn today.There is a farmer restaurant of tunnel in the west mountain sanatorium, wanted a reserved box here, several individuals rounded a table but sat.
In addition to canning not also descend Tang Bu Yi of bed, other persons all arrived together.
Leaf's spare time smiled to shake to shake head and said:"Yan city I can't go, at least, temporarily can't return to.I live here, on the contrary will drag along a leaf for autumn of hind legs.Going to the idea already definitely, everyone didn't want to make it lively for me this old headman.Everyone is one family, I didn't say as well what polite remarks.Offer Buddha borrowed flowers, the thin wine is one cup, represent me to invite to the everyone great kindness of gratitude."
The old headman finishes saying, quaff in one gulp the white spirit in the cup.Other persons saw this old man such pertinacity and also no longer forced and started to carry the wine in the cup to drink in succession.
Refused but wise husband and wife and Tang Guo Chen Mo's thickly sending off a request, old man son made iron cow and leaf follow train station for autumn.
Once ate after meal, Chen Mo Nong was going to the companies handle business, but wise greatly inebriate, drive Chen Mu to send back a rest.Tang Guo also looks after a father, and say the news that leaf's spare time want to walk to the father to listen to, all stayed time to leaf's spare time and leaf autumn the iron cow is 3 people.
"The ticket settles like?"Leaf's spare time asks a way.
"Settle.11:30 p.m. of.Did this time show people a flaw too easily?"
"However O.K. of BE, Su Hang arrives the car of the east of Ling in addition to a little many clocks have in the afternoon a , many clocks have at 4:00 A.M. an outside, remain the trip in 11:30 p.m..Even if they doubt, is also being similar to will jump out."
The old man son doesn't matter ground says:"The homicide doesn't need to intentionally pick time just."

Andre Ethier Jersey
Chase Utley Jersey
Chris Taylor Jersey
Clayton Kershaw Jersey
Cody Bellinger Jersey
Corey Seager Jersey
Darryl Strawberry Jersey
Dustin May Jersey
Eddie Murray Jersey
Enrique Hernandez Jersey
nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3727 Themen und 24544 Beiträge.