worried ground of to say

in News & Regeln 01.10.2022 14:21
von gdshutter • 68 Beiträge

However.Ask after going out.The autumn of the leaf had some penitence again.Thus does the ground problem let how she answer?Have no matter ground words.Can she not make a phone call for she?
Don't treat blue can heart answer.The autumn of the leaf hurriedly says:"Can heart.It is sorry.I am in Hong Kong now.The affair is more."
Originally mean to say oneself to have no time to can the heart make a phone call.But this basically isn't a reason.Think so just now.The autumn of the leaf arrives at empress in Hong Kong.Basically didn't give blue can heart and cloth cloth they make a telephone call to report one peaceful.
Oneself takes the treasure son of Tang Guo Lin to come to Hong Kong.But neglected an other girl son ground feeling.They are livingly also persons.Have seven feelings six desires.Oneself suddenly disappears.There is no news.They will be anxious.Will lose.
"H'm.I know.It is sorry.The autumn of the leaf.I am just-----I am to intentionally want to bother your ground.I------"The tears beats to turn in the eye socket.Being blue can the heart with full intention discommode.But don't know how to express.
She obviously misunderstands a leaf the ground the meaning for autumn.She thinks that the leaf says that she is very busy for autumn.Because oneself now ground this talks on the phone to bother him.
Leaf autumn wry smile get up, say:"Can heart, don't entertain foolish ideas.My meaning is to say, because too the favour didn't make a phone call for you, my in the mind is very sorry and ashamed."
"?It is sorry."Being blue can the true feelings sound deep and lowly say, but have to cover up not to live happily.The pure female kid is very easy because the lover's sweet prattle a small gift but happy and first half sky of.
"Ha ha, don't say sorry.We don't need to say sorry as well.Can heart, whether have what matter?"The autumn of the leaf again asks a way.
"H'm.In fact nothing important matter."Being blue can the heart ashamedly say.
"Occupy and then say, don't hide in mind."The autumn of the leaf says with a smile.He knows blue can heart affirmation occupy.
"--It is such.I am next to lead a birthday on Sunday.I bedroom ground the rommate say------They say that you have a meal, please.Sorry-----, I will don't say again hereafter.Because they want introduction boyfriend to me all day long, I tell them that I have already had boyfriend-"blue can the heart break to continuously and continuously say.
Although the university of leaf autumn lives badly now brief, still understand very much to the student's some life styles.
With blue can the feminine beauty of heart, at greatly momentary should drive previous even up several seniors of to robbed to run ground.Because own cause, blue can the heart have been refusing other boy's ground pursues.But her rommates have never seen they seek her or invite her to go out to go shopping together, by all means knowing living a doubt.
The leave contains the girl whom the intelligent boy bribed their bedroom again, have to arrive very easily blue can the news of heart single.Then their offensives will immediately and relentless get up, so just force a ground of blue can the heart make a phone call to plea for help from oneself.
Originally still blue next Sunday can the birthday of heart, leaf the autumn is with full intention sorry and ashamed, oneself all unexpectedly forgot so importantly a day.
Want to understand a problems in it, the leaf autumn towards a words tube to ask a way:"Can heart, whether the boy pursues you?"
"H'm."Being blue can heart slightly H'm 1.
"Ignore them."The autumn of the leaf says.
Being blue can the heart rush toward Chi one smiled, the voice sweetly said:"It is really a violent in action."
Add to say again:"Did not I manage them, they sent a ground of flower and gift me to also all make people send back."
"Ha ha, this is a good habit, continue to keep.I next Sunday return to accompany you to lead a birthday."
", Need not need not."Being blue can the heart Be worried ground of to say."The autumn of the leaf, I knew how to cope with them.I know that you are very busy, need not especially the idea come back to accompany mine."
" Come to a decision so."The autumn of the leaf says.
Hanged a blue and noble-minded telephone, the leaf autumn thought of cloth cloth again.Wanting to immediately make a telephone call for her to send greetings to at first is some kind of, but thinks of the environment of oneself body place, had already still temporarily forgotten about it.
This place really isn't suitable for to beat feeling to scold Qiao with woman.
Although the this place is a villa area, just the interjection of military instructor is too loud and clear.Certanly will disturb other inhabitants.
The here should not stays a long while and has to to the utmost leave at once to go.The autumn of the leaf looking at a ground of top several corpses of Yans, the in the mind is a bit hesitant.

Air Jordan 1 Unc
Air Jordan 1 Mocha
Air Jordan 1 Mid Se
Air Jordan 1 Low Se
Air Jordan 1 Retro
Air Jordan 1 Smoke Grey
Air Jordan 1 Travis Scott
Air Jordan 1 Retro High
nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3727 Themen und 24546 Beiträge.