d going to be fine … I think hes just relieved

in News & Regeln 29.05.2019 03:38
von lebaobei123 • 225 Beiträge

OAKLAND, Calif. -- The Oakland Athletics have traded left-hander Tommy Milone to the Minnesota Twins for outfielder Sam Fuld. The As announced the deal Thursday morning before the trade deadline. Milone requested a trade given his recent success and demotion to Triple-A Sacramento. The left-hander went 6-0 with a 2.62 ERA over 11 starts when he was sent down July 5 following the trade for Jeff Samardzija and Jason Hammel from the Cubs. Fuld began the season with Oakland. The As liked Fuld coming out of spring training but designated him for assignment April 12. The Twins claimed him off waivers eight days later. He and newly acquired Jonny Gomes are likely to compete for time in left field after Yoenis Cespedes was traded to Boston for left-hander Jon Lester and Gomes. Cincinnati Reds Jerseys . -- Andy Dorman and Kelyn Rowe scored in the second half to lead the New England Revolution to a 2-1 victory over Sporting Kansas City in the first leg of their Eastern Conference semifinals series on Saturday night. Scooter Gennett Jersey . - The Carolina Panthers believe Steve Smith lost "top-end" speed, a big reason the franchise parted ways with its all-time leading receiver. http://www.redsgearshop.com/Reds-Tony-Perez-Kids-Jersey/. It was considered unlikely that Rielly would be loaned to Canada for the tournament, which begins Dec. 26 in Malmo, Sweden, though a stretch of three straight games in the press box made it something of a debate. Scott Feldman Jersey . They wanna make t-shirts about it and sell them at our next hockey game..DB: Wow, they want to make t-shirts? That sounds pretty amazing.MS: Yeah, I was also on the Top 10, I was number 1 today, so that was pretty cool. Cliff Pennington Jersey . -- The Denver Broncos locked up a shutdown cornerback, only his name wasnt Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie.MINNEAPOLIS - Injured Blue Jays outfielder Melky Cabrera underwent surgery last week to remove a benign tumour from his back. With the diagnosis and subsequent procedure, from which relatively minimal recovery time is required, the club believes it has the answers to Cabreras lack of mobility in left field and to the pain and weakness he was experiencing in both legs. "I hope so," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "You can never, I guess you go with the training staff and the medical staff and they feel pretty confident its tough to play with something like that. I wonder how much it really bothered him when he was playing. We would have to force him to go get treatment on his legs. He didnt want to go in there." Through the season, Cabrera had complained of tightness in his hamstrings. He spent three weeks on the disabled list, starting in late June, with tendinitis in his left knee. Wanting to play, not given to making excuses, Cabrera didnt divulge the pain he was experiencing in his back until after he went on the disabled list for a second - and final - time this season. Then, tests found the tumour. The mass, a fair size lump located in the L1 lumbar vertebrae, had been growing for an indeterminate amount of time. What the medical community understands well, however, is that tumours dont stop growing. Its a good thing Cabrera spoke up; otherwise, the mass would eventually have wrapped itself around Cabreras spinal cord, causing all sorts of negative health effects and making removal complicated.dddddddddddd Cabrera should be healed from the surgery within a couple of weeks and the Blue Jays expect him to report, in good health, to spring training in February. "I think it will make a world of difference," said Anthopoulos. "Even, again, the way he looked early in spring, I thought he swung the bat well and moved really well. It didnt make any sense for a guy who was playing centre field quite a bit to all of a sudden have the weakness in his legs that he was having." Cabrera, 29, had a slash line .279/.322/.360 with three home runs in 88 games. He signed a $16-million, two-year contract in the offseason, coming off a 50-game suspension for performance enhancing drug use as a member of the San Francisco Giants. The medical community doesnt link benign masses to steroid use. There have been malignancies linked to performance enhancing drugs. Anthopoulos and manager John Gibbons both applauded Cabrera for attempting to play through his ailments. For now, in the early days of recovery, Cabrera rests. "When it first came up he was scared, like anybody would be," said Anthopoulos. "You dont know. But now, I think overall, knowing the fact hes going to recover and going to be fine … I think hes just relieved he knows he going to be fine." Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3727 Themen und 24546 Beiträge.