walking or standing on his stumps. Pistorius

in News & Regeln 29.05.2019 03:38
von lebaobei123 • 225 Beiträge

Michael van Gerwen will face a rejuvenated Phil Taylor in Sundays World Matchplay final after both players eased through their semi-finals. The worlds top four players clashed in the last four, with current holder and world No 1 Michael van Gerwen easing past 2013 finalist Adrian Lewis 17-9 before 15-time champion Phil Taylor turned back the clock to dismantle back-to-back World Champion Gary Anderson 17-8.Taylor, who has only lost seven times in Blackpool since 1994, produced a demolition job over The Flying Scotsman, averaging 101.63 to book his place in the final. He also landed nine maximums and finished with an impressive 49 per cent on the doubles to lay down his marker ahead of Sundays showdown with Dutchman Van Gerwen.The Power averaged a remarkable 114.99 during the early stages of his clash and broke twice, winning five legs on the trot to move 7-2 up before the Borders thrower held in the 10th leg. The 55-year-old was in electrifying form on the Winter Gardens oche, throwing metronomic and fluid arrows to go eight clear at 12-4.Anderson was receiving a major hiding, despite averaging just under 100, and although the Scot broke his opponents throw for the first time in the match in the 17th leg, Taylor stepped on the gas to set up a repeat of the 2014 final. Phil Taylor will face Van Gerwen in the final after The Power thumped Gary Anderson Taylor admitted he punished Anderson at crucial times as he looked to be back to his ruthless best on the second biggest stage on planet darts.He put himself under pressure and he knows that. I was something like 11-4 thinking I need another six legs here, thinking this is hard work, he told Sky Sports.He is now expecting another classic encounter against top-ranked Van Gerwen which is a clash he is truly relishing.It will be a good game, of course it will. I fancy my chances. Hes in for a battle. Im over the moon to be in the final, he added. Van Gerwen triumphs [picture courtesy of Lawrence Lustig/PDC] Van Gerwen returned to the final with a destructive 17-9 victory over Adrian Lewis in the first semi-final.The world No 1 improved on the form which saw him overcome Jamie Caven, Kyle Anderson and Dave Chisnall so far this week in his bid to add a 12th tournament victory of 2016. Taylor is not a normal 55-year-old Phil Taylor has the belief to beat Michael van Gerwen in Matchplay final, says Wayne Mardle Van Gerwen completed a sixth win in his last seven televised meetings with Lewis, whose only win came in the final of the World Cup of Darts last month, in emphatic style.Stoke thrower Lewis fought back from an early deficit to level up at 3-3, but then the 27-year-old went into overdrive, winning five legs in a row to move 8-3 up. Michael van Gerwen felt he was lucky to win after his 17-9 victory over Adrian Lewis World No 4 Lewis landed his arrow in wrong bed when aiming for double top just when he looked like making a comeback at 8-5, and Van Gerwen duly punished him for the lapse in concentration.At 12-9, the game looked in the balance but Mighty Mike turned on the afterburners to accelerate away, winning the last five legs to complete the job.He finished with an impressive 101.23 three-dart average, with eight maximums and 49 per cent success on the doubles to reach his third World Matchplay final on the spin. Wayne Mardle and Rod Harrington share their views on the final between Taylor and Van Gerwen I thought I was lucky, Van Gerwen told Sky Sports Rod Studd. Im a lucky man tonight and Im really glad I won.Van Gerwen was left furious with Lewis antics on stage as he tried to slow the Dutchmans play down, which he felt was wrong.I dont know why the top players in the world try to slow me down and need to try everything in the book. I think thats out of order. I just want to play a good darts game. I dont need all the hassle, he added.Theyre probably a bit scared, I think Im a fair player but I won the game and thats the most important thing.And on Taylor, Van Gerwen added: You can never underestimate Phil Taylor. Hes a fantastic player. Check out daily Darts news on skysports.com/darts, our app for mobile devices and iPad and our Twitter account @skysportsdarts and watch the final between Michael van Gerwen and Phil Taylor, live on Sky Sports 1 HD this Sunday. By purchasing a Sky Sports Day Pass for £6.99 or Sky Sports Week Pass for £10.99, you can enjoy access to all seven Sky Sports channels and watch on a TV with a NOW TV Box or on a range of devices. Also See: As it happened... Sky Bets darts odds Live on Sky Player Profiles NOW TV Cheap Rams Jerseys Authentic .Y. - Peyton Manning made his fifth MVP award a family affair. Eric Dickerson Jersey . -- The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have released veteran guard Davin Joseph, a mainstay on their offensive line over the past eight seasons. http://www.cheaplosangelesramsjerseysaut...on-jones-jersey. Duhamel, from Lively, Ont., and Radford, from Balmertown, Ont., were third with 210.84 points. Teammates Kirsten Moore-Towers of St. Catharines, Ont., and Dylan Moscovitch of Toronto were fourth. Duhamel and Radford, who were seventh at the Sochi Olympics, also won bronze at last years world championships in London, Ont. Greg Gaines Jersey . The motion to expand the stadiums capacity passed through by a count of 39-3, with Toronto mayor Rob Ford being among those in opposition. Wholesale Rams Jerseys .Then came December.Three straight losses, including a crushing 27-24 defeat to Washington (4-11) on Saturday, has the Eagles (9-6) on the brink of playoff elimination. PRETORIA, South Africa -- Oscar Pistorius was not suffering from a mental illness when he killed girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp and was able to understand the wrongfulness of what he had done, according to psychiatric reports submitted Monday at the Olympic athletes murder trial. The conclusions by a panel of experts, read aloud by chief prosecutor Gerrie Nel, appeared to remove the possibility that the double-amputee runner could be declared not guilty because of a mental disorder, which would result in his being committed to a mental institution. The court-ordered evaluation was conducted during a one-month break in the trial, after a psychiatrist testifying for the defence, Dr. Merryll Vorster, said that Pistorius had an anxiety disorder that may have contributed to the shooting in his home in the early hours of Feb. 14, 2013. Pistorius said he feels vulnerable because of his disability and long-held worry about crime, Vorster noted. Nel had requested an independent inquiry into Pistorius state of mind, suggesting that the defence might argue that the athlete was not guilty because of mental illness. The examination was conducted at a state psychiatric hospital by a psychologist and three psychiatrists. On Monday, Nel announced the findings when the trial resumed. However, he quoted only briefly from the conclusions, and the entire reports were not publicly released, raising questions about what else they contained. Pistorius has testified that he fired through a closed bathroom door, killing Steenkamp, in the mistaken belief there was a dangerous intruder in his home. The prosecution has alleged that Pistorius, 27, killed 29-year-old Steenkamp after a Valentines Day argument. Pistorius faces 25 years to life in prison if found guilty of premeditated murder, and could also face years in prison if convicted of murder without premeditation or negligent killing. HHe is free on bail.dddddddddddd Later Monday, defence lawyer Barry Roux called surgeon Gerald Versfeld, who amputated Pistorius lower legs when he was 11 months old, to testify about the runners disability and the difficulty and pain he endured while walking or standing on his stumps. Pistorius was born without fibulas, the slender bones that run from below the knee to the ankle. At Rouxs invitation, Judge Thokozile Masipa and her two legal assistants left the dais to closely inspect Pistorius stumps. The athlete was on his stumps when he killed Steenkamp, and his defence team has argued that he was more likely to try to confront a perceived danger than to flee because of his limited ability to move without prosthetic limbs. Versfeld testified that Pistorius disability made him "vulnerable in a dangerous situation." During cross-examination, Nel questioned the surgeons objectivity and raised the possibility that Pistorius could have run away from a perceived danger on the night of the shooting. He also said Pistorius rushed back to his bedroom after the shooting and made other movements that indicated he was not as hampered as Versfeld was suggesting. Roux, the chief defence lawyer, also called acoustics expert Ivan Lin to testify about the challenges of hearing something accurately from a distance. Neighbours have said in court that they heard a woman screaming on the night Pistorius shot Steenkamp, which could bolster the prosecutions claim that the couple were arguing before Pistorius opened fire. The defence, however, has suggested the witnesses were actually hearing the high-pitched screams of a distraught Pistorius after he realized he had shot Steenkamp. At times during the trial, Pistorius has sobbed and retched violently, prompting the judge to call adjournments. On Monday, Pistorius was calm and took notes during testimony. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3727 Themen und 24546 Beiträge.