w.cheapnhlflamesjerseysauth

in Fotos- und Geschichten 06.06.2019 06:31
von smith bonnie • 565 Beiträge

GREEN BAY, Wis. - With two games left, the Green Bay Packers are playing to win out.Green Bay (10-4) can lock up a sixth-straight post-season berth as early as Sunday, when it plays at Tampa Bay (2-12), the last-place team in the NFC South.We are close to the playoffs, and we do have to buckle down and focus on the task at hand, running back Eddie Lacy said.The Packers, who are tied for the NFC North lead with the Detroit Lions, have their eyes on getting at least a No. 2 seed in the conference that would give them a first-round bye in the playoffs.They are counting on Lacy to be ready to go Sunday in the warm Florida air after Sundays mistake-filled 21-13 loss at Buffalo. Lacy, who has been bothered this week by an irritated eye caused by a contact lens, is probable to play.I took my contact out, and I guess it just got super irritated, Lacy said.Lacy, who needs 60 rushing yards for his second straight 1,000-yard season, prefers to wear contacts in the game, rather than goggles.I dont want to say I refuse (wearing goggles) because I think it will be better than wearing contacts, but thats kind of old-fashioned, Lacy said.The Packers, who didnt practice Friday, also listed linebackers Clay Matthews (biceps), Mike Neal (abdomen) and Nick Perry (shoulder) and offensive guards T.J. Lang (ankle) and Josh Sitton (toe) as probable for the Buccaneers game.Right tackle Bryan Bulaga continues to go through the league-required testing protocol after suffering a concussion in Green Bays game against Buffalo. Bulaga is questionable to play against the Buccaneers.As we say in here all of the time, youre either a part of the protocol or youre not a part of the protocol, coach Mike McCarthy said. Hes still in it, and hes making progress.In the locker room Friday, Bulaga indicated hes close to completing the evaluation process for players who have head injuries. Bulaga said he had to pass a couple more steps in testing before he can be cleared by an independent neurologist to resume playing.I think were on a good track right now, Bulaga said. So well see what comes about tomorrow and go from there.An NFL spokesman said Buffalo defensive end Jerry Hughes wasnt fined for his open-field block on Bulaga that knocked the Green Bay lineman out of Sundays game on a Bills interception return in the fourth quarter.Young prospect JC Tretter filled in for Bulaga the rest of the game and has been getting the starter reps in practice this week in case a lineup change has to be made. Discount New York Jets Jerseys . As they are wont to do, the Spurs made things real easy. The Spurs signed Parker to a multi-year contract extension on Friday, ensuring that the six-time All-Star point guard will be in the fold whether Duncan and Ginobili are able to continue their careers or not. Authentic New York Jets Jerseys . PAUL, Minn. http://www.jetscheap.com/71b-cheap-custom-jersey-jets.html. The Bulls seem to be getting along fine without him. D.J. Augustin scored 27 points in a start for Kirk Hinrich and Taj Gibson matched a career high with 26 filling in for Carlos Boozer as the Bulls improved to 7-2 since trading the popular Deng with a 98-87 win over the Cleveland Cavaliers on Wednesday night. New York Jets Jerseys Outlet .Boston beat the Nashville Predators 5-3 on Tuesday night and celebrated consecutive wins for the first time in more than a month. Stitched New York Jets Jerseys . - Houston defensive end J.London, England (Sports Network) - Felipe Massa revealed on Tuesday that he will leave Ferrari at the end of the 2013 Formula One season. Massa, who is in his eighth season with Ferrari, posted the announcement on his official Twitter page and Instagram. "From 2014 I will no longer be driving for Ferrari," the 32-year-old Brazilian wrote. "I would like to thank the team for all the victories and incredible moments experienced together. Thank you also to my wife and all of my family, to my fans and all my sponsors. From each one of you I have always received a great support! "Right now I want to push as hard as possible with Ferrari for the remaining 7 races. For next year, I want to find a team that can give me a competitive car to win many more races and challenge for the championship which remains my greatest objective!" Prior to joining Ferrari in 2006, Massa drove for Sauber in his first three F1 seasons. He has scored 11 victoriies and made 36 podium appearances in 184 career grand prix starts.dddddddddddd. Massa finished only one point behind Lewis Hamilton for the F1 title in 2008. Hamilton drove for McLaren at the time. Massas 2009 season was curtailed when he sustained multiple head injuries during a high-speed qualifying crash in the Hungarian Grand Prix. He scored six victories during the 08 season but has not won a grand prix since then. There is much speculation now that Kimi Raikkonen will rejoin Ferrari for the 2014 season after driving for the Italian team from 2007-09. Raikkonen won the F1 world championship in 07. After leaving the team at the end of the 09 season, he competed in the World Rally Championship for two years before his return to F1 in 2012 to drive for Lotus. Saubers Nico Hulkenberg is also being considered as Massas replacement for next year. Last Sunday, Massa finished fourth in the Italian Grand Prix, which is the home race for Ferrari. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3727 Themen und 24545 Beiträge.