3 aces to Bautista Aguts two, but the Czech was una

in Das Team 04.07.2019 05:55
von smith bonnie • 565 Beiträge

STUTTGART, Germany -- Roberto Bautista Agut defeated Lukas Rosol 6-3, 4-6, 6-2 in the Mercedes Cup final on Sunday for his second career title. Third-seeded Bautista Agut saved five of the six break points he faced and converted three of his six chances to win in 1 hour, 42 minutes. World No. 48 Rosol fired 13 aces to Bautista Aguts two, but the Czech was unable to prevent the 23rd-ranked Spaniard from claiming his second title in as many months. "Since the start of the season, I believed a lot in myself and my work," Bautista Agut told the ATP website. "Ive been playing really well, won a lot of matches and it was only a question of time before this happened." Bautista Agut, who defeated defending champion and top-seeded Fabio Fognini on Saturday, claimed his maiden victory at s-Hertogenbosch last month. Rosol, who knocked out second-seeded Mikhail Youzhny of Russia in his semifinal, was also bidding for his second title after winning at Bucharest last year. "I was looking to find a good rhythm, but the serve was not working at all," Rosol said. "I had to risk a lot with my shots. The level was not as good as the previous rounds and its a pity because I felt really good this week." Air Max 90 Nere Scontate . The 10-year deal the league and players agreed to that ended the 2011 lockout gave either side the right to opt out after six years. With the league projecting financial growth, there has been speculation that players will take that option in three years, especially since a new national TV contract will be in place by then. Air Max 90 Italia .com) - The Calgary Flames were again involved in a game in which a team was held scoreless, only this time they came out on the winning side. http://www.airmax90scarpescontate.it/. LeBron James believes hes a major reason for their early failures. Air Max Plus Scarpe . New Zealand brushed aside England 26-7 to win the event and reclaim top spot in the overall standings. The All Blacks, the defending World Series champions, won their third tournament this season in style, running four tries past England to claim their 11th Cup championship in Hong Kong and first since 2011. Air Max 90 Off White Nere . Minutes before the final whistle of Sporting Kansas Citys 3-0 victory over a shorthanded Montreal Impact squad on Saturday afternoon, Saputo tweeted: "Our fans deserve better.TORONTO - Sven Andrighetto scored twice as the Hamilton Bulldogs won for the second time in as many days, edging the Toronto Marlies 4-3 on Sunday afternoon. Jared Tinordi and Mike Blunden had the other Bulldogs (22-22-4) goals as Hamilton evened the season series between the Ontario rivals at five wins a piece. Greg McKegg scored twice in the third to pull the Marlies to within one, but thats as close as they would get. Jerry DAmigo had the other Toronto (28-16-4) goal.dddddddddddd Hamiltons Dustin Tokarski made 19 saves for his 16th win of the season while Drew MacI

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3727 Themen und 24546 Beiträge.