. It is really unforgettable! As

in News & Regeln 09.01.2020 07:53
von ylq • 19 Beiträge

he title mentioned "another stone", and the corresponding one seemed to be "this stone". indeed so. And, it needs to be further explained that "this one stone" refers to ourselves, and "the other stone" refers to those who can ponder and communicate with us. The reason for such a proposition was inspired by a Western proverb: "A stone burnt itself while polishing another stone." It has been difficult to remember how to come into contact with such a stone. It has rich connotations and vivid Western proverbs; but what can be made clear is that with the slow and expanding process of China's opening up for decades, my understanding of this Western proverb has gradually deepened. In this proverb, the word "grinding" tells us that "grinding" is an important way for two stones to become light; while using stones to describe people, "grinding" refers to the communication between people. Indeed, people are a high-level social animal that needs to communicate. This is because early humans were weak and chaotic. They had to strive for as much development space as possible on the premise of awe and respect for nature in order to gain As much material and spiritual interests as possible-just imagine, if there is a lack of communication and the close cooperation formed through adequate communication Wholesale Cigarettes, is it possible to achieve such survival and development goals? Of course, after many years of development and evolution, with the continuous improvement of science, today's human beings have become unprecedentedly powerful and unprecedentedly intelligent. However, compared to nature, which still has many unsolved mysteries and can show its great destructive power at any time, human beings are still weak and will continue to be weak, and new problems appear in the process of social development such as environmental degradation and resource depletion. , And it has caused human beings to fall into a new and deeper anxiety, far from reaching a state where they can do whatever they want and be free from worry. It seems that in order to be able to move forward, as large as the entire human society, as small as the life of each individual, communication, that is, "grinding", is still indispensable. Communication, or "grinding," runs through the entire process of human evolution. That is, in the early stage of human society, when the level of technological development was low, they had to be in the living environment of "sound of chickens and dogs, old and dead are not related", and set their sights on all directions and stepped on all sides. It is also the strong and firm pursuit of human life to find as many communication objects as possible and conduct the fullest communication possible Newport Cigarettes Coupons. As a result, "there is no way on the ground, and there are many people walking, so it is a way". Human society has begun to have a life form of travel. Of course, the original purpose of travel may be to develop territory or business and trade, but with the flow of people and logistics coming and going Marlboro Lights, people-to-people exchanges, cultural and cultural exchanges become inevitable, and eventually The result is exactly what the Western saying goes: "A stone burnished itself while polishing another stone. Tourism is a branch of travel and emerges after the development of human society to a higher level New life style. As a Chinese, I feel more fortunate than my predecessors. Because, for decades, I can live in a public authority with a tourism bureau and a society of 360 There are travel agencies in the environment. Of course, tourism is leisure, relaxation, eating and drinking, and embracing new life experiences by temporarily changing the living environment. I dare say that no one arranges tourism for the sake of education. But no one is the same. After leaving the house and broadening his horizons, he will not be promoted in a subtle way. For example, I went to Europe for the first time in 1998, and in 2000 I went to North Korea for the first time, and to Taiwan for the first time in 2003. What I have seen and heard corrected or even subverted many prejudices in my mind. It is really unforgettable! As for other nearby places, the gain is even more numerous. There is a saying that teaching is fun. Similarly, teaching can also be fun. So, every time you set off to a tourist destination, whether you are aware of it or not, in fact, you are looking for a way to polish yourself while also Polish another stone.

Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

NewportCigarettesCoupons

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3727 Themen und 24546 Beiträge.