ome are excited, and some are

in News & Regeln 09.01.2020 07:53
von ylq • 19 Beiträge

ate half of the dinner, half of the housework, half of the text message, and half of my girlfriend's call. I watched the TV show halfway, listened to "Where has the time gone", and watched my parents were half-white hair, lost in thought, lost in thought, lost in memories, and tangled. A half-painted ink painting halves the finishing album; half of the story takes place, and the novel writes half; a poem written to half of itself is not satisfactory, leaving the collection of poetry to half; The half-written article is getting more and more difficult to draw a full stop, and the collection of prose collections has to stop at half-length; a few things ca n��t end like this Cigarettes Online. Why did it happen that year, I traveled alone, but failed to take my heart. Although, the red roof on the white house, the white clouds on the blue sky, and the happiness emanating from the bottom of the heart still glisten on the sand of the beach. When the sunlight moves halfway in the corner of the room, the soul disappears. The soul is always exposed with half, naked, always naked, and cannot be concealed. Always see the sun when fate is half miserable. The following year, when I traveled again, half of my heart was still missing. Although, in that big mountain, I had the desire to sing, "Olive Tree" sang halfway, choked, somehow troubled, the cry from my heart, so far, still echoing in the sky of the square. The broken heart was scattered in half, and the other half was paralyzed, so the travel journal wrote about half. It reads that it is looking for the other half of itself, and the other half of the heart has been flying freely, which is another kind of freedom. What is done is a work, unfinished, nothing, just like nothing was done. Why is this? Because dreams are only half done forever, I wake up and let dreams stay in the air forever, haunting my mind. Have been dreaming. Or, dream, only half done, half in dream, half awake. Half of them are maturing and growing up, and the other half are never growing up, so they walk and cry. Half of me will always cry and half of me laugh. No one will ever know, the tangles behind the smiley face and the solid behind the tears. If the bird does not have a comfortable and safe perching branch, either, it flies in the chaotic or silent air, or it unknowingly dies in the corner. Helpless, I made a non-inhabiting bird, like a wandering god, "sheds blood and tears in my hometown", always walking on the road to dream, always looking for escape direction and place to fly. The other half is always lonely. When my heart followed the hope, I saw a lone seedling that was rare for 800 miles, but I felt a sense of loss, and I couldn't help but slow down. However, I didn't want to give up, because the other half's feeling was full, that is Reasons to stick with it. Half of my life, half of my life, half of my strength. I've been pursuing perfection, everything is perfect, but in the end, nothing is perfect. You must give up some of the things you do n��t like because you have limited life and do less to do more to do more. Time is a one-way street, life is simple, and once you make a choice, it is not good to go back. The priest asks heaven: When the soul drifts away from the body Cigarettes For Sale, please give me wisdom and strength. Half is the consciousness of others, half is your own subconscious; half is speaking, half is in your heart. People must know how to be grateful for the present life, and the life continues anytime. Other people owe me only half of the debts. Stopping debts is for the sake of others' peace, but also for their own peace. Although it is half and half, but it is my gradual complete life; although half and half seems not so perfect, it is indeed my real life, it is my full life. Looking at the traces of years, there are some sadness, some also Some are comforted, some are happy; some are excited, and some are silent, because half are flames and half are oceans Wholesale Cigarettes. In fact, people have always been like this, laughing and laughing, crying; crying and crying, laughing. So my story will always be half joy, half sad
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

NewportCigarettes

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3727 Themen und 24546 Beiträge.