During the winter

in News & Regeln 23.04.2020 02:43
von ylq • 19 Beiträge

During the winter vacation, I read a book called "Anne of the Green Gables". This book was written by Montgomery of Canada. It is very beautiful and has benefited me a lot. The protagonist in the book, Annie, is a red-haired orphaned orphan, adopted by Matthew and Marella brothers and sisters who live in a green gable farm. She has spent a lot of pleasant time on Prince Edward Island with a sunny and beautiful character, bringing a spring-like vitality to her brother and sister. Her behavior makes everyone proud of Anne has a lively and lovely, innocent and kind character, strong and brave, smart and easy to learn. But what impressed me the most and admired most was Anne's optimistic spirit. Although she was an orphan, she did not surrender herself to cover herself in the shadows because she could not get her family, nor did she bow to difficulties because of her tragic fate. Although she made many mistakes in the green gable and made a lot of disasters: she had littered Marella's precious amethyst brooch everywhere and almost couldn't find it; she carelessly added painkillers to the cake; Very strong, she dyed her hair color; she was greedy for romance, almost fell into the river and was drowned ... But she was not discouraged, but tried hard to change her mistakes. Her academic performance is at the forefront, competing with boy Gilbert first, especially when she is at a disadvantage in learning geometry, she is never discouraged, wherever she falls, she climbs up and connects to herself, although the affection surrounds, with Anne Compared to this, I lack the courage to be optimistic and to face life positively. Whenever I encountered a little difficulty and suffered some setbacks, I was like a deflated ball. From then on, I was stumped, and I didn't want to climb again, and I didn't want to start from scratch. I remember that for a period of time in the fifth grade, I was like a devil. For four consecutive language, math, and English exams, I only scored 94 points. The grades were very unsatisfactory. I endured it at school. I could n��t help crying when I got home . What's worse is that I always take this matter into my heart, frowning for weeks, grumpy to the people around me, and resentful, and thinking that God is particularly unfair to me. My parents enlightened me patiently: "It doesn't matter if you have a few exams, don't always worry about it. The important thing is to be good at summarizing the reasons for the exams. Don't make mistakes in the future." But I still can't let go. When I was doing my homework, I was frustrated when I encountered a problem. I never tried to solve it by myself. Instead, I turned to my parents without hesitation. As for Anne, she always thinks about the problem seriously Wholesale Cigarettes. She is not discouraged when she fails. She is strong, courageous mokingusacigarettes.com, and optimistic. She faces the setbacks in life. From now on, like a small face, I want to capture every bright sunshine in life Cigarettes For Sale, spread a bright smile on life, face life with an optimistic heart, and welcome the growth path with the attitude of sunshine Ups and downs
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Cigarettes Online

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3727 Themen und 24544 Beiträge.