esterday evening

in News & Regeln 23.04.2020 02:44
von ylq • 19 Beiträge

esterday evening, my dad and I secretly discussed, and today I got rid of my mom and went to Pingshui to play Xiadong rafting. Today, I woke up early in the morning, but found that my dad, who was supposed to be "waking up" and had a big sleep, had breakfast like a pig, and ate from the cracks of his teeth from time to time. A word came out: "Hurry up, not going!" No way, I had to put my toothbrush in my mouth intimately, and it was finished. I just put down my toothbrush and did n��t breathe, so I took another step and ran to the dining table. I finally swallowed the meal and rushed out of the door with my dad. I ran away with my sleeping mom and finally To this destination-Pingshuixia Cave rafting. We parked the car, put on our life jackets, put on our helmets, and walked towards the float. At the floating point, my dad and I got on the big fat man �� a kayak, and paddled towards the Qixiaxia Cave in the clear water. At the mouth of the Xia Cave, a grandpa took us with a long bamboo hook The ship hooked into the mysterious and terrible Qixiaxia Cave. I saw the colorful lights in the cave shining on the rock with open teeth and dancing claws, and the silence was terrifying Marlboro Red. As I shivered, the water suddenly flowed down at eighty degrees, almost throwing me into the water without guard. Fortunately, I grabbed the kayak in time and let the kayak act as a ghost for me. But my dad and I also paid the due price-everyone's pants are wet like a soup chicken, clinging to the skin, it seems to rely on charcoal for fire! At this time, Dad and I had very different expressions. Look at Dad, looking at it all with anxiety. And I am "handshaking" friendly with water! Can't wait to soak the entire body in the water and leave the Colorful Gorge Cave. Isn't it worth celebrating? God probably thought I was cute, so Dad's most annoying thing happened again. Suddenly a wooden sign erected on the rock caught our attention. I saw the words: Sharp turn, please grab the handrail! When it was said that the time was fast, the winding "Panshan Highway" appeared in front of our eyes, until my father and I were turned dizzy and could not tell the difference between southeast and northwest. "Ah, it's steady water!" Dad shouted weakly. I was about to cheer but felt that my body seemed to freeze into a popsicle. When I asked my dad what happened, the sound of "wow wow wow" came suddenly. It turned out that my dad was pouring water with a hard hat. full! When I found out that our kayak had turned into a "water city" Online Cigarettes, I thumped into the water, but I just put my head out of the water, and the whole person was pressed under the kayak, and I was helpless. I had to swim the breaststroke with my eyes closed, but my head bumped against the stone with a bang, and I quickly raised my head in pain Carton Of Cigarettes, and saw that there was a shell off the stone on the stone, which scared me to leave. "Water Hell". I was swimming and suddenly felt that the water was getting less and less. It turned out that I had reached the shallow water area and there was more and more sand! Thinking of this, I stood up so violently that I saw the water only reached my knees. When I swam down, my head was inserted into the sand. This drifting, although I got a set of wet clothes, but more Is a drifting experience
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

NewportCigarettes

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3727 Themen und 24545 Beiträge.